RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE DRUMMER SURVEY

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
a quick profiling thing that i put together with my friend Yuki when looking for a drummer for my band (But a dream, the rest of my bandmates are too A.D.D. riddled to actually get together and have a decent band meeting) you don't actually have to know how to play the drums to take it. It's more of a hidden mechanism, how awesome are you quiz. So take it goddammit  :mad:

I. QUICK PROFILING

Name: Patrick Star
Stage Names: Margo the tasteless pile of crap

II. MUSICAL ABILITY/TASTE

How/How well do you play the drums? please select the picture(s) that you feel describe your drumming.

:blizj:   :-[  :wtf: :epic: :edgarrock:
Spoiler for:
Just leave the pictures that you feel describe your drumming when you post your response, for example:

:-[  :wtf:

What sort of music do you listen to? Feel free to list genres, artists, and tracks(Non singles are preferred, but i'll forgive you if you do list singles).

Well the sort of music i listen to is best described as PIRATE ORANGE ELEPHANT SNAIL.

III. ???

What is your favorite colour?

PIRATE ORANGE ELEPHANT SNAIL.

Do you consider yourself to be hot?

Fuck yes.

(-2) + (+5) = ?

pie?

Any good ideas for a band name?

nope.

IV. SCENARIO

Okay, so, you're a twentysomething college dropout in a band. You have a nice apartment, a 24 bottle a day habit, and need to buy 5 new video games a week to stop yourself from twitching. The band income split four ways does not cover these ridiculous expenses. If you had a choice of getting rid of one of the band members(singer, guitarist, drummer, bassist), who would it be?

pie.

So yeah, whenever you're done just post your result, and if you're exceedingly curious as to how you did, then i'll PM you the chances of getting in THE BAND  :mad: