RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Recruitment] - Outbreak

Rep:
Level 84

NOTICE:

First off I want to address something so that people do not get confused, This is not a zombie game. Just wanted to get that out of the way because the title could cause some confusion and make people think its something its not.

PROGRAM BEING USED: RPG MAKER XP

STORYLINE

This game takes place in the year 2012. There is now a organization that has taken over as the police force. It is called Central. You play as Detective David Morse. You are the head of the special crimes devision of Central. One day you are presented with a very special case by the chief of your Central branch. The case is that of a middle aged woman who was found dead in her house with her body completely drained of all blood and fluids and with no signs of anything that could explain this. You set out on this case to uncover the truth about what happened and along the way get wrapped up in lies and corruption.

FEATURES

-City environments
- Free roaming ability after a given point
- Missions not associated with the main game
- use of modern day weapons to attack
- cutting back from older RPGs, instead of having a battle screen you can run around and attack and be attacked freely
-Multiple enemies at one time
-Ability to use tactics, hiding and taking cover
-Boss Battles
-Investigation scenes where you search places for clues

LOCATIONS

-Suburbia
-City
-Subway station
-Movie theater
-Slums
-factories
-warehouses