RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Music Catch

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Pretty sweet flash game.

Purpose:
The music plays and symbols shoot from the side of the rotating bar then fall back into it smaller in size. Use your mouse to catch them when they're larger for more points.

Every so often it shoots out a yellow symbol, which is good and increases the size of your panel to catch the symbols with, or a red symbol, which will decrease the size of your panel, or a purple symbol, which will momentarily make your panel a magnet and pulls every symbol to it except the red ones.

It's a short game, only lasts until the end of the song, but the song is pretty relaxing. See how many points you can rack up.

At the moment, my score sits at 1,170,754.

http://gprime.net/game.php/musiccatch

Screenies:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:52:02 AM by grafikal006 »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
fun.

epic music, fun game =O

there now this isn't spam =O

Rep:
Level 88
I love games like this. First score I got was 1419469. The music was pretty nice.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I play with a mouse pad :(

Rep:
Level 88
Do you mean one of those touch things on laptops? I can't even do simple tasks with those damn things.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Got 898044 in my first try. I dont know if red reduces or takes your points so even if red came with dozens of shapes, I didn't go close ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Do you mean one of those touch things on laptops? I can't even do simple tasks with those damn things.

Yeah, that's what i use.

Got 898044 in my first try. I dont know if red reduces or takes your points so even if red came with dozens of shapes, I didn't go close ;-;

I haven't noticed if the points decrease from those o not either. I only noticed the obvious size difference of a cursor that is x40 and x8 ...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When you have the speed, size does not matter!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
1,042,103 :(

Pretty sweet.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: