RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Firefox clears my cookies? [RESOLVED]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Or something like that. Every time I close FF, it clears my cookies or something. All sites I logged into and say I want to remain logged on become logged off after restarting FF.

My settings are set so that it's not supposed to clear the cookies after closing FF.

I ran a virus check with AVG free and the only warnings are random cookies.

Any ideas what's wrong?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:27:22 AM by mastermoo420 »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BUMP. This is really bugging me.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
is your problem

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm accepting cookies and they're being kept until they expire.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bump. D:

Typing out "mastermoo420" or with the e-mail add-on is a pain in the arse.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, I somehow fixed it... I think I had a bad cookie because once I deleted them all, problem fixed.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ahref still on firefox 1.x? =s

And one cookie can't delete another, and sites can only edit/delete cookies set by themselves (RMRK.net can only change your rmrk.net cookies, not mess with your google.com cookie) =o
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i typed cookie privavcy settings into google. i dont use firefox at all

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahref still on firefox 1.x? =s

And one cookie can't delete another, and sites can only edit/delete cookies set by themselves (RMRK.net can only change your rmrk.net cookies, not mess with your google.com cookie) =o
Weird. It was only when I deleted my cookies that things were fixed. o_o Like for realz. I didn't do anything else. Maybe the cookies were just messed up by something and then deleting them just made new ones so they were clean. :P