RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Custom made Character Sprites

Rep:
Level 84
Awesome Game Designer.
Sorry for being in wrong spot. Didn't see the Child Board!

Thanks for viewing this, and i would like to share some character sprites i made
Comment if you like them, or not, if not then i will try to make some if requested!

Instructions:
Paste these in your "Characters" file in your Project files\System\Graphics\Characters.
IF they arn't working, i can solve that problem for you, just ask!

Here they are!:

If you don't fell like saving the pictures, here the files for all 10!
(You need winRAR)
http://uppit.com/QIMHFL

Thanks, hope you enjoy!
Tell me if you want more to be made!
Sprites made using:
Character Creator Studio VX
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:07:20 PM by modern algebra »
My main projects

Name: Under the Stars
Name: Silent Key

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
These are very nice. Did you use a generator or did you make them yourself?

Rep:
Level 84
Awesome Game Designer.
Generator, do i need to credit it?
I'm trying to get better at re-coloring and editting these.
But I don't know which program is best
My main projects

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You probably should credit it.

As for recolouring, I suppose photoshp is the best, but there are some nice free programs out there. I use Paint.NET myself, but I'm not a spriter so I'll let someone else answer that.

Rep:
Level 84
Awesome Game Designer.
Oh, ok, Thank you for the assitance!
Editting the post now.
My main projects