RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A real pain...

Rep:
Level 84
"Eat my dance!"
Okay, before I tell you what the problem is you must know I am a very experienced rm2k3 user.

Every time I start a new project, all the graphics seem to have vanished replaced by blackness. I can remedy the problem by copying the RTP into the project folder, but how can I fix it to where I don't have to copy the RTP every time i make a new project?
I pwn you all, period.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
That is incredibly weird one thing I can think of is that the RTP doesn't fit with your rm2k3 but that's silly since you shouldn't be able to open rm2k3 in the first place, did you try reinstalling the thing?

Rep:
Level 84
"Eat my dance!"
The RTP is the rm2k3 rtp, it works just fine. But I will try re-installing it...
I pwn you all, period.