RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Someone buy a bookstore giftcard from me please? ._.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Okay, a friend of mine in Boston heard I was having some financial difficulties and decided to send me a belated xmas present: a $50 gift card to a Follett operated bookstore. Follett is a company in charge of numerous campus bookstores across the country (including my college's), and he thought it would help me pay for my textbooks this semester so I had a little extra money left for food. It's a nice gesture, but the effort is wasted because I always get my books from the library right across the street anyway. ._.

I can't return the card, because there are no Follett bookstores in my friends area. It'd only be a waste if I keep the card, but I can't exchange the card for money from the company. So, I have to find someone to sell the card to. Unfortunately, no one at my school is willing to buy the card from me because A) no one has $50 in cash on hand, and B) no one cares enough to take the effort to pay for it with a credit card.

So, I'm going to take an extreme longshot and ask if there's anyone here who has a Follett operated U.S. store near them (check http://www.follett.com/ to get a list of stores in your state) and would like to buy the card from me. I doubt that anyone will, but it's worth a shot asking. Anyone interested?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sorry, mang. The closest one to me is 9 hours away.