RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(2k3)Custom Content help

Rep:
Level 84
How do you put custom content in rpg maker 2k3 or is it not possible. PLEASE HELP ME!

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.
:zoid:

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
It depends on what you mean by "custom content." You can import your own sprites, tilesets, and such (or find some laying around the internet), but if you're thinking about scripting and CBS's, then 2k3 can't help you there.

Rep:
Level 84
no i just mean sprites (homestar XD )

Legacy-Game.net   

Rep:
Level 86
Then the answer is yes. You can either make your own using paint (or some more sophisticated program), or you can download them anywhere you can find them. There is a good number of resources here (direct link: http://crankeye.com/resources/), and at Charas.net (http://charas-project.net/resources.php?wa=0&lang=en&area=2&offset=0&howmany=10&fsearch=)

Once you download what you want, go to the resource manager on rpgmaker and import whatever it is you got into the proper category.

Rep:
Level 84
okay i got the resources but it says eroor:invalid image size

Legacy-Game.net   

Rep:
Level 86
That means you're either importing it into the wrong category, or it's 1 or 2 pixels off. If, for example, you have a charset sized at 144/287, you have to take it into paint and make the canvas 1 pixel bigger. That doesn't usually happen, though. Just make sure that if you're importing music, you click on the music file first, if you're importing a battler, click on the battle char set file, etc.

Rep:
Level 84

Legacy-Game.net