RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GMod?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I bought the orange box and would like to use it, but when I DL'd GMod9 it wouldn't work, giving me some weird error message. =(
Too cheap to buy 11, so is there an alternative?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
1. mow someones lawn
2. buy gmod 10.

gmod9 is unsuported.

gmod plus phx3 plus wiremod pays for itself. :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
irock you dumb.

He means GMod 11, some people call it that cause of the update. Steam probably does, too.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
firerain you dumb.

He's saying that Gmod 11 only costs $10.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
its still gmod 10. :D the update made it 10.1 :D VERSIONING

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have 10 complete edition. It has all the resources built in, so you don't need to have any other source games. BD

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Meewanty!

Steam had GMod9 in free mods like a week ago, haven't checked recently, tough.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
its not supported by garry or steam though.

Rep:
Level 94
What a shame. Now I can't play in people's levels based on hanging black people and gassing jews. I guess I'll just have to suffer with my own creativity and every resource then.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
What a shame. Now I can't play in people's levels based on hanging black people and gassing jews. I guess I'll just have to suffer with my own creativity and every resource then.

hey
Anski and I only did that like...twice.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon