RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
( Offer ) Chara Art - Chara Faces

Rep:
Level 86
Now... I can't say that I'm as good as Zeldrak (kudos to Zeldrak), but I would like to do my part.  I'm getting much better at using my tablet, and while I'm not amazing, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if its worth while.  I won't be super fast with it, and I won't color it (as Zeldrak said... it takes forever! to color)  Give as many details as you can, or you'll end up with a generic character.  Maybe when I do a few, for those of you who really want, I could give tips for coloring (and more importantly, shading)  but... well.... let's just see if anyone requests..... :) please keep in mind all the rules Zeldrak gave for his requests (I won't do battles of sprites, just faces, no coloring, one request at a time, be patient, and for the love of all the pixels on your screen, be polite.... :) thanks!

*I want to do my part! I've learned so much here, and *crosses fingers* very soon I will have my very first DEMO for my very first game! YEAY!  Well....

Here's a few faces (more samples to come):
Spoiler for:

P.S... (points down to sig banner) this is not an example of my best work.... it was my first attempt on my tablet.... maybe I'll change it soon... *thoughtful*
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:18:31 AM by FruitBodyWash »

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
*Caro flies down*

Well, seen as this would be filled fast.
:x I'll ask for a request then to see how good you are =)

Would go with an expression that shows a grim past, something between serious & angry, full of determination to reach her goal.

That would be it. :x Let see what you have then.

Rep:
Level 86
*whipes brow* whew! Alright, seein as how you were my first customer, I tried to be quick about it... :)

I hope this was what you had in mind...

*flourushes hands* Tadaaa!

Spoiler for:

..... oh.... um... give me one moment.... ok... (yey! it's working!)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:22:18 AM by FruitBodyWash »

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Ya gotta link images inside img tags, not sites. :)

Spoiler for fix'd:

Rep:
Level 86
*claps* yeeaaay! thanks... *sheepish*..... um.... I couldn't find it's address.... honest.... *sighs*  where did you find it... *giggles* ? (I'm totally serious, I couldn't find it.... *sheepish*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You can right click on it and view it's properties. The link that you get from the properties is the image source. Though if you view the properties of a linked image, it'll show you both the URL the image link will take you to and the image source link. Just make sure you copy the address with the image file extension at the end. :)

Rep:
Level 86
*sheepish* aah, i see now.... I was trying to look at the properties on it's display page... but... hiting download, theeen I could get the addres.... *sighs* It's really late... groggy... yes *nods* I blame the groggyness....

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I like it :x Im impress :3 with it. >.>;; & it took you short time too.

Rep:
Level 86
Thanks :) I'm glad you included the character srpite.  Gave me a good starting point. *rubs hands* It makes it easier that it's vacation, once it's over, I won't be as quick.

Rep:
Level 84
I am making a Modern Day Vampire game and I need some work done for it and I am artistly challanged so I need some help. I do like your work so I will make a few requests

1. (Main Character) Male Vampire in his mid 20s, short black hair and green eyes

2. (2nd Main Character) A Male Vampire Hunter, in his early 30s, he has long black hair, dressed in all black clothing and a black cowboy style hat, (Trying to get the Van Helising look)

3. (Main Sub Character 1) A over weight Male Human in his Mid 30s, he has short black hair, he is a Homicide Detective so he is wearing a suit

4. (Main Sub Character 2) A thin man in his late 40s, his hair is light blonde, and he has a small mustache and wears glasses, He is also a Homicide Detective so he is wearing a suit as well.

I appreciate this because I cant draw if my life depended on it and there are none out there that I can find to use.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor