RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What almost every button in RMXP does

Rep:
Level 88
I've seen a lot of new "help" topics where the questions could be easily figured out by just looking at RMXP and figuring out what the buttons do.

Now, I'm not sure if a lot of people have noticed, but if you are confused on what a button on RMXP, then all you have to do is right click it.

Here's an example:

Say you don't know what the EXP Curve on the Actors tab of the database does.

You just go over to the EXP Curve box...

Then right-click and this little thing will show up...

Click it and a description comes up.

This little thing works for pretty much everything in the database and all the event commands. Also, this works in RMVX as well.

If you ever are a bit confused on what a button does, just do this. Also, if you use this to see what they do, you'll be able to use them better.

Also, move this if you think its in the wrong place.

That is all.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Ah, many moons ago I went to the trouble of producing a database tutorial, which in the end I couldn't be bothered to finish. This is much easier and has made me look like a fool, huzzah!