RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Science!

Rep:
Level 84
Sam Adams beer ftw
Introduction
This is actually a school project. I didn't invest much work into it, but it has its features. I would like anyone to please feedback on my mini-game, and please please please correct anything.
This game is didactic. It is designed to teach bonds, but i fail at it. Rofl barely any knowladge of science is in it, but i have NOTHING better to do.
The title image is NOT the real one, because the real one had my name so i decided to change it. This is an image of Strastburg, France. So random.
Demo + Screenshot
For demo, see attachment.
Spoiler for Click for screenshots (5).:

---

---

---

---

Credits
  • Leeroy J. for putting this stuff together
  • Various artists from this website:
  • Slipknot (messaging system)
  • I forgot who made the ring menu, and forgot who made the custom menu in the upper left corner. If you know who or made these, please tell me. I would like to credit you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:51:19 PM by leeroyj »

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I had an idea to do this for a presentation once, but I thought it'd be a bit weird, lol.

Rep:
Level 84
Sam Adams beer ftw
Now to figure out how to install crap without admin privileges...

Rep:
Level 84
Sam Adams beer ftw
*Bump*
No one looking at it :-( Please i want feedback!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You don't need to bump something after a day.

Rep:
Level 86
Alright, i downloaded.  A few minor bugs in the begining (just small stuff like signs changing graphics when looked at and talking glitches) but then, in Oxygen town, the thing that is suppose to be an atom, (did you intend for it to be a ghost?) i couldn't capture it because hitting it once wasn't enough to lower the hp enough, and hitting it twice always always killed it.  Then, when you sail from the first peir, you "have" to go in the cave, and i couldn't get in, no teleporter. I couldn't go anywhere after that.... *shrugs* so, theres so feed back

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?