RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Fall of the Living: First Outbreak

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hello everyone,

My name is Sunny and I am the music composer for Fall Of The Living: First Outbreak. I thought I would introduce you all to some of the music that will be presented in this games soundtrack. I will also write a small description to go along with them.

Fall Of The Living:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7214592&q=hi

This is the main theme of the game. It introduces alot of cues, themes, and the main melody that will represent people, events, moods, and themes through out the game.

I'm A Believer:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7304635&q=hi

This is the first minute of the opening cutscene/credits piece. It introduces the main melody and cues, but most importantly it expresses the main character, Johnny, in his state of mind in the beginning of the story. (His theme drastically alters as the story unfolds.)

This Machine:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7183143&q=hi

This Machine is part one of The Last Stand. However, this version is a low quality and old version that will be revamped and remastered when we get to this event in development. That being said it does express character and event themes from later in the story.

Well, that's all for know. Hope you enjoy and thank you for listening and for the support.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:13:58 AM by sswave »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hello everyone,

My name is Sunny and I am the music composer for Fall Of The Living: First Outbreak. I thought I would introduce you all to some of the music that will be presented in this games soundtrack. I will also write a small description to go along with them.

Fall Of The Living:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7214592&q=hi

This is the main theme of the game. It introduces alot of cues, themes, and the main melody that will represent people, events, moods, and themes through out the game.

I'm A Believer:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7304635&q=hi

This is the first minute of the opening cutscene/credits piece. It introduces the main melody and cues, but most importantly it expresses the main character, Johnny, in his state of mind in the beginning of the story. (His theme drastically alters as the story unfolds.)

This Machine:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7183143&q=hi

This Machine is part one of The Last Stand. However, this version is a low quality and old version that will be revamped and remastered when we get to this event in development. That being said it does express character and event themes from later in the story.

Well, that's all for know. Hope you enjoy and thank you for listening and for the support.

Wow, that's really good. I especially like The Machine.
I also like that you did that, it seems that not many people post soundtracks for their game.

Keep up the good work!

Looks and sounds great.

Will be fun to play.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'd like to see this finished =o

Rep:
Level 84
Project of the Month winner for October 2009
Took a little break of working on the huge ass city to start working on the other terrain types that take place in the game. I wanted to work on something diffrent so I started the countryside that also has a small woodland area.

Most of this tileset is place holders untill I add my own textures to the chipset as well as no lighting or screen effects.
You will be able to use a flashlight or Night vision goggles in the forest.

I will be posting some screens soon for one of the boss fights. Enjoy.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that's pretty awesome, I can't wait to see it with lighting.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Excellent work, hope to see more from you. ^^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, that looks great. Nice work!

Rep:
Level 87
That's awesome, but in the first screenshot the dogs are rather over sized by the human.

Rep:
Level 84
I started on a new zombie. Ignore the area its in. Its a map I am working on (its barebones right now)

Also, I been thinking about releasing an arcade mode as a seperate game. Probley would include a lot of diffrent levels. like you know the city and forest and ect. and all it would be about is killing zombies with the provided weapons, and racking up as much points as you can while doing it. More face paced than the story mode.

Added the Battle Mode. You have a certain ammount of time to kill as many
zombies as you can, or whatever the objective of the level is. When the timer runs out your are graded by your performance and if you do well enough, you get to unlock more levels. As you get more kills the zombie Aggrovation percent raises and it will continue to get more  difficult. Also added new weapons. Each level you will have a choice of diffrent weapons

+Added Mac 11. It's used as a one headed SMG. I was thinking maybe you can duel wield but only for the Mac 11

+added Remington 870 "Super shorty" shotgun.

Just another shot. the +10 is just a battle animation for +10 score points

Expirimenting with the muzzle flash. In dark areas the light from the muzzle is brighter.

Next weapons I am adding is:

Spas 12 Gauge
FA-MAS assualt rifle
Taurus Raging Bull Revolver
PSG1 Sniper Rifle
Fully customized G36C or M4
Chrome plated 1911
Silenced MK23 USP with usable laser sight.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
excuse me while I collect my jaw from the floor.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Looking beautiful. I can't wait for a demo. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
excuse me while I collect my jaw from the floor.

LOL! This is looking exceptionally good!

Rep:
Level 84
New female zombie, new head exploding animations for powerful weapon headshots

oh and That jeep is not shaded fully because its not complete. When I have all the textures made and mapped out, this map will look nothing like this. It will be that freeway i have mentioned. You will be able to run the zombies over with your car/truck/jeep.

I will be working on all new zombie death animations this week for the new and old zombie sprites. I also been feeling like working on the chainsaw. To go with the chainsaw I will also be working on dismembering limbs from chainsaw and gunshots.
I also want all new headshot animations for the lower strength weapons. You will love what I have in store for the chainsaw!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:00:04 PM by ChainsawMelody »

Rep:
Level 97
Hey, this project has been nominated as a candidate for Project of the Month for June. Please vote here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33296.0.html

Best of luck, the game looks great!

Rep:
Level 87
The new animation looks awesome, and I love what you did with the zombies walking. ^^

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That lighting is amazing. It's almost full bloom, but I doubt it's possible in RPG Maker, let alone worth the effort.

The graphics at first didn't seem to great but they're really growing on me, even the placeholder textures. It's kinda like watching Evil Dead, you know the set isn't as good as ghost busters, the dialog is non-existent but somehow it makes it 10^10000000 better than what a state-of-the-art one would be.
That characters look great and blood-splatter effect is simply awesome. Rural areas are always my favorite parts in modern-set adventure games, the forest looks so moody.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:27:30 AM by Sir Jack Stiles »

Rep:
Level 84
Thank you very much everyone for all the comments. heres a small update.

heres a small video I just messed around with from the trial version. heres what you should know before you watch and post

-Hud was unavailable because im tweeking it up some with slightly diffrent graphics.

-Ignore the "glock 17" down in the corner.

-Maps in the video dont contain lighting yet.

-Will have more zombies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4e_Q4vJHvA

Rep:
Level 85
The worlds ends on 21/12/12, where will you be?
This video looks great. Its the sort of quality game I would pay for. I love the different animations, like the headshots.  ;8

Rep:
Level 84
Im proud to announce Fall of the Living has its own Forums, and soon will have its own website created by LumberWarrior !

http://fotl.x10hosting.com/forums/index.php

Creating an account is quick and free. The forums and website will have exclusive content including the newest information, screenshots, developers blogs, and even codes to secret maps and weapons in the trial and full game!

Onward to failure! March you heathens, MARCH!
Awesome game Chainsaw, I support it fully! All I need now is a sig bar.

Oh, and really work on that closet-zombie scream. That noise would make me laugh and jump at the same time! XD
The biggest mistake of RMRK since 2009...
~Darkblast

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Think of me, touch yourself.
Damn, son. This is some nice shit you've got in the works.
Lower driver-side window. Extend left arm; extend middle finger.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Damn friendly black fellow, this shit is TIGHT. WORD.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Thanks for winning the project of the month!