RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Portal.
Portal 2.

I am in love with a rogue AI.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Disgaea - Hour of Darkness

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Darksiders is pretty fun.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
What little game time I have lately is spent entertaining Zeich and my other roommate by using the oddly metalic sounding broom in Assassins Creed II. Never had a PS3 or Xbox 360 or anything remotely new because of being so poor, but with the three of us, we have every system out there save the Sega Genesis, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
If any of you nigs have itwe should play togther ;]

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
I've been looking for some people to play with. Let me know when and which world and I'll join you.

HR 57, mainly bow and Sword & Shield.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Was playing Persona 3.
Reminds of the Sims for some reason  :V

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
If any of you nigs have itwe should play togther ;]

I totes will when I get a Wii U.

MH3U and Animal Crossing

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Arlen is correct. Darksiders IS really neat. I'm glad I played Portal first tho.... Darksiders II is somewhat less awesome so far, but I do get to play as Death. Death is my homie.
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Been playing Remember Me with Anski ;o

Not a co-op game, just we're both playing it. I quite like it so far - my main gripe is the combat.

It's also god damn gorgeous: http://imgur.com/a/TMcE3
bringing sexy back

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I'v been on Fable 3, because Xbox 360 has it free on the market place. (even though I already had the disc, I got it again anyway) dont know for how long though

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Been playing Remember Me with Anski ;o

Not a co-op game, just we're both playing it. I quite like it so far - my main gripe is the combat.

It's also god damn gorgeous: http://imgur.com/a/TMcE3

Looks like a dystopian Mirror's Edge.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:56:56 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories

and

Animal Crossing - New Leaf

Also

Does anyone here use PCSX2? I was playing Disgaea, and when I get to the chapter where Laharl issues his trap-challenge to get the Deed for the Title of Overlord, the game refuses to begin the chapter's first map and freezes. Is...is there a fix?

Rep:
Level 96
I actually got a PSN+ account. Got a couple free games. Mostly did it for my girlfriend, because I figured she'd like Little Big Planet Karting. I was right, and I love it, too.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I actually got a PSN+ account. Got a couple free games. Mostly did it for my girlfriend, because I figured she'd like Little Big Planet Karting. I was right, and I love it, too.

PSN+ is so worth it.  I set my PS3 to update everything for me between 2am and 4am.  It downloads game patches for games I've played, new DLC, system updates...

Rep:
Level 102
This game is pure eye candy. I found a way to remove the film grain. Click any for full res. I'm using some as wallpaper.  :gracie:

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Is the game any good?

Rep:
Level 102
I'd say so yes, GOTY contender for sure.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
But will it beat out The Last of Us :3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
That is a good question...

Rep:
Level 96
Roph won't comment on that, he doesn't have a PS3. :p

(Or does he?)

Rep:
Level 102
Last console I owned was PS2 / Gamecube. The PS4 is ever so slightly tempting, but I think I'd still just stick to PC gaming. A few console exclusives will not lure me.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Get one on first price drop, I love my PS3 almost as much as I love my PC. Consoles are fun but PC gaming is better anyway. I like to have played the exclusives, including MGS and The Last of Us.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep