RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Borderlands 2

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Legend of Dragoon, Disc 3.

LLOYD

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I remember how much I loved Half-Minute Hero on the PSP so I bought it on Steam and got my girlfriend to buy it, too, so we could play multiplayer :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm considering picking up Psychonauts again. I never played it all the way through, and it's easily one of the best games I've ever played, so it's been eating at me for a while now.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Multiplayer wasn't what I hoped it to be ._. It was kind of expected, though.

Also, I played Psychonauts just for the Winter achievement. I should really play it through, too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I reinstalled the Sims 3...I played it for probably 8 consecutive hours last night, till 4 am.

I don't even care for the gameplay, but making families and building houses is addictive as hell.

Rep:
Level 84
Just got done playing on a Minecraft Server with Solar for several hours.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I reinstalled the Sims 3...I played it for probably 8 consecutive hours last night, till 4 am.

I don't even care for the gameplay, but making families and building houses is addictive as hell.

I've been doing this recently as well. As well as Borderlands 2, HL2, the occasional bit of Guild Wars 2, and of course, now Psychonauts. Not to mention I've put off New Vegas for a while too, and I've been itching to pick that up again.

It's a hard knock life.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Always been the opposite for me. I like making a dude, moving him into a premade house and going through a single career. I hate managing more than one person and I don't like building that much.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I wish I could play it that way. But every time I begin to, it just makes me feel as though I should be spending that time managing my own life, rather than my Sim's.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That does sound good.

I start big households and it gives me anxiety because I can barely manage lol

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
until a few days ago, I was almost addicted to minecraft on XBOX... Even though its more like playing a horribly out dated ver. for the computer.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Dead Space - as in right now. It's okay...It's more like RE4 than System Shock 2, and no where near as good as RE4. It's really not that scary, but it does make me feel uneasy. I think a better name for it would be waiting to shoot at things that pop out of vents. The necromorphs aren't all that interesting so far and because of the whole dismemberment gimmick the combat feels very stale. Basically I've encountered slow enemies that crawl, faster enemies that crawl, and moderate enemies that walk upright. Meh. I'll keep playing it because I want to play something scary throughout October.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - man this game is a blast! the time trials are great, the regular races are great, the destruction cop stuff is so much fun. One of my favorite racing games now.

Shift 2 Unleashed - Pretty bad so far. The physics feel off, and driving really isn't satisfying.

Burnout Paradise - it's fun but I don't feel hooked.

The Sims 2 & 3 - fun as ever. Actually started playing their lives and it is fun.

F-Zero GX - ;.; so good

I guess it looks like I've been playing a lot lately but only a few minutes here and there.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Play XCOM homie.

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
I've been playing Guild Wars recently, and a bit of TF2
Me too, I am playing minecraft and uberstrike. I forget about xenogear is the best.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:12:04 AM by HyoBang »
[

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I want XCOM! But it wasn't free this past weekend.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Chivalry and Dual of the Planeswalkers 2013

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Primal Carnage.

Basically Left 4 Dino except more fun.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Which decks you playin in DOTP homie?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Playing through Silent Hill 4: The Room at the moment, and happened upon Silent Hill: Origins by chance while checking out the Gamestop at the mall.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Which decks you playin in DOTP homie?
I just now got into Magic so I'm trying everything out. I've been using the very first red deck you get, and the white creature spam deck you get pretty early on too.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Yeah those are both pretty good. There's a save around somewhere that you can pop into your steam folder to unlock all the decks and their cards, if you wanna do that. Use the ten promo codes too, if you haven't yet.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
WoW, GW2, and assorted Haunted GIAW Titles.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I didn't think my new computer would be any good for gaming until I finally broke down and bought a discrete graphics card, but it turns out Intel HD 4000 graphics can handle Borderlands really well. So now I'm playing that.

This isn't a good thing. Because I'm also playing Xenoblade, Persona 3 FES, and Chrono Trigger (floating continent music hits me right in the feels every time, in an ego-crushing "I will never write anything that good" and also nostalgia-crushing "I will never feel that way about a game ever again" kind of way).

All very long games. Undoubtedly, I will have to start one of more of them over again, because I'll beat one, and then forget everything that happened so far in the other. :\

:tinysmile::tinysmile: