RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Torchlight 2 beta!!!

Contrary to most others I actually love the Engineer and Embermage. And allocating stats. It turns me on. Can't wait for them to release the full game.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Engineer is probably the most popular class though. It seems likely barely anybody plays Outlander.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Engineer felt really unsatisfying. It's probably the easiest class to play, so . Embermage was fun but didn't really hook me. The skills felt kinda meh. Only got to level 9 though. I think I'm going to try a hardcore run of Embermage tomorrow before the beta ends. It'll probably be very easy.

I like allocating stats, too. I also like tht they patched in some slight skill canceling and skill queuing. Makes Berzerker much easier to dodge with, though he's still pretty much shit. His DPS does not make up for his defense.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm a bit too late for this, but I just started playing Borderlands.

And I need someone to slap me out of this.
I need help.
Arlen is hot.

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
I'm a bit too late for this, but I just started playing Borderlands.

And I need someone to slap me out of this.
I need help.

I remember that phase. Okay, what you need to do is just take deep breathes and step away from the console. Okay now what I need you to do is step outside. (I know it's been a while since you have done this) The bright thing that is hurting your eyes? That is the Sun and remember, don't stare directly into it. Okay, now take a few more deeps breathes. Now you should feel a bit more relaxed.

Aw fuck this I'm gonna go play some Borderlands now.   ;)
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Tonight, I beat the original final fight and JEEZUZ that is a long ass game for only having five levels. When the screen stops and chucks EIGHT of those charging fat guys at you, I think it's time to introduce a new enemy type, son of a /fuck/.

Also, beat Final Fight 3 on expert with Guy. Had to continue three times, but hey, shit is hard. broke a million points too.

Rep:
Level 96
Tonight, I slammed down Saturday Night Slam Masters. This game has a few more complexities to it than I remember- that and when I was six all I knew how to do was get stuck outside the ring and lose a lot. Tonight, Mike Haggar beat the hell out of the Scorpion and took the belt.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Trying to beat Torchlight Hardcore Very Hard in under 5 hours.

So far about two-and-a-half hours in and about half-way through the dungeons.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I let Charlie play a bit of Portal 2 on my account this morning

Charlie: "So this is it?"
Me: "Yeah, you just solve the puzzles, it's a puzzle game."
Charlie: "You don't shoot anybody or anything?"
Me: "Nah"

*Charlie exits game
lol xD

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
fear 3 with roph

steam screenshot compression/fear 3 not looking great to begin with = i'm vomiting in my own eyes

fun game though

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Diablo 3 still. Also, on the "Diablo-esque" kick, I started playing Sacred 2 again. I love that game.

Rep:
Level 96
Beat Slam Masters again in the tag team mode, then stomped Mario World grabbing as many secret exits as I could after beating the secret world right off the bat. Ended up getting 88 out of 93 goals. Damn.

Now, Yoshi's Island.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Zenonia on my 3DS
Painkiller

Zenonia was sooo slow to start. Five minutes of intros, and 10 minutes of 30 seconds of walking from one NPC to another for another two minutes of dialogue what the fuck. There are a few things I dislike, but it's actually really good. I can see myself putting a lot of time into it.

Painkiller is very good and somewhat bad. It's very fun, not amazing; the level design is boring and the enemies are tame. I like the debuffs some of them apply, though. Pretty neat stuff. The weapons feel *right*, too. But the physics are really weird at first. Overall it's fun and I'm glad I got it. Basically a lot like Serious Sam, with better design, for the most part.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Majoras Mask and the new Batman DLC

It's probably just me remembering things wrong, but I don't recall a single N64 game with free camera controls/a good camera. MM is really enjoyable so far and I like the stuff it does, but it takes some getting used to the awkward camera; especially since the camera is super zoomed in on your butt in your deku scrub form and you can barely see anything. Controls nicely on a CC though!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I just picked up the new humble bundle with Psychonauts, Limbo and Amnesia.  Didn't quite have the money to get the full bundle with Bastion since my first paycheck at work ended up being 37 bucks after child support was deducted but honestly, I'm just looking forward to playing these three anyway.  I'm loving this humble bundle. :D
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
how many kids are you supporting? o.o

Rep:
Level 96
I'm playing Lost Kingdoms II. : )

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That's that GC card game right? I've been pretty interested in that for a while. Saw it used today but don't recall the price. How is it?

Bought Trauma Center Under The Knife 2 for $11!
Very, very fun. Stumbled upon it, and it was a toss up between Megaman ZX Advent, Lunar Knights, and Chinatown Wars. Good choice, though I think I'll be going back for Lunar Knights sooner or later.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
how many kids are you supporting? o.o

Just one.  First paycheck was just 9 hours though.  Half the paycheck was deducted  lol
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 96
That's that GC card game right? I've been pretty interested in that for a while. Saw it used today but don't recall the price. How is it?

Bought Trauma Center Under The Knife 2 for $11!
Very, very fun. Stumbled upon it, and it was a toss up between Megaman ZX Advent, Lunar Knights, and Chinatown Wars. Good choice, though I think I'll be going back for Lunar Knights sooner or later.

This is my second play through, about four years after my first. It's a hell of a lot of fun!

As for seeing it used, that was probably the last time you'll see it.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:41:54 AM by Lord Arrow »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Actually I've seen in there for almost a year! It just only clicked when I saw you mention it, even though I've been curious about it since a Nintendo Power preview or review about when it came out. I get paid next week so I'll have to check it out.

Really been itching for an offbeat RPG to play over early summer. GC really had a lot of great odd titles.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Civ V Gods & Kings - Honestly the best parts of it are the balances/fixes for stuff in the base game. Espionage is cool though.
TF2

A little Earthbound, Minish Cap, Perfect Dark, Paper Mario, and Populous 2 on my phone too B)
Bought Another World for android too, but haven't started it yet.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - I've been damn hooked on this for the past week.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant