RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Xenoblade Chronicles. It's suprisingly a lot of fun. It's probably the best JRPG I've played in a very long time; maybe since Chrono Trigger.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:27:41 AM by Seamus »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I dug out my PSP to take to work, because that's all I really have time to play right now.

I'm playing Tactics Ogre (great,) 3rd Birthday (kind of dumb,) and Lord of Arcana, which is like Monster Hunter, but not as molasses slow, which is why I just couldn't get into those games.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Guild Wars. Just beat Nightfall. That final boss is really tough; took us maybe six/seven tries.
TF2 - getting back into it again, thinking of hosting a server
UT2K4 - because.
Played a little Pokemon Black and Mario and Luigi 3, but nothing significant.

Bought Noitu Love 2 Devolution, but because of the final mission in GW I haven't actually played it yet.

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
I'm so upset...
I'm not playing anything right now. My TV is broken and the sound to my Xbox 360 is not working... I need to get a cable for the only other input in my TV. Also, has anyone heard about how the release of Ico was canceled? I was looking forward to that.  ;9
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No, because I'm enjoying the Ico release on my PS3.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online...wishing I had the account info for my Guild Wars account and also wish I had some friends who still played that game lol.  All of them got sick of the game.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Namkcor and Tony are playing a bit, I still have it if you ever want to play.

Also I've been playing Mount and Blade: Warband lately, well the cRPG multiplayer mod.

Rep:
Level 60
I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online...wishing I had the account info for my Guild Wars account and also wish I had some friends who still played that game lol.  All of them got sick of the game.

We started playing Lord of the Rings Online a while back, but haven't really kept up with it. It was really well-designed for a free-to-play MMO, and we really enjoyed the game for the time we played it. Certainly be willing to start back up on it again if we had anyone to play it with (considering the main reason we left is because we didn't know anybody).

Lately, though, our MMO obsession has been the SWG Pre-CU emulator. We've been playing on Liberator for quite a while now. :)

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Namkcor and Tony are playing a bit, I still have it if you ever want to play.

Also I've been playing Mount and Blade: Warband lately, well the cRPG multiplayer mod.

Well if I find my information I'll hit you up.

We started playing Lord of the Rings Online a while back, but haven't really kept up with it. It was really well-designed for a free-to-play MMO, and we really enjoyed the game for the time we played it. Certainly be willing to start back up on it again if we had anyone to play it with (considering the main reason we left is because we didn't know anybody).

Lately, though, our MMO obsession has been the SWG Pre-CU emulator. We've been playing on Liberator for quite a while now. :)

Oh did they get an emulator set up for SWG?  I never played the game and always wanted to try it but wasn't too interested because the graphics looked sub-par compared to WoW which I was totally addicted to for years lol. 

I actually love the Lord of the Rings books and so playing the game was awesome.  I was a part of the beta for it's f2p system when they were preparing to make the transfer to f2p.  It had me hooked.  I don't have much in the way of purchased content but I did buy the gold cap removal thanks to the points I recieved as thanks for my participation in the beta. 

Right now I've got a couple characters but I'm considering deleting them and starting over as I've lost track of everything that I was doing and wouldn't mind doing some of those easy quests for turbine points anyway lol. 

Some of the stuff mentioned in this thread has given me so many ideas of new games to play.  It's awesome.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 60
There's an emulator for SWG before the Combat Upgrade was pushed out, which completely redefined the way the game was played (and made it much worse in the opinion of the majority of players at the time). It's extremely buggy and a number of professions don't work correctly, but it's fun to play regardless. You can find out more about the emulator at the SWGEmu Forums. For the most part, the setup is pretty easy. The Liberator server holds the stable code for players to actually play the game with, while the Test Center holds all of the new code that's being released, so it's a very different game there, and really made more for beta-testing and bug hunting. :)

It's ludicrously nostalgic to go back and play the game, though. SWG used to be an obsession of ours until they pushed out the Combat Upgrade, which just made everything feel too dumbed-down and WoW-ish at the time. Then they released the New Game Enhancements, which just made it all that much worse, and we left. :(

(The graphics are still sub-par, by the way, but the game itself is too much fun for us to care about that. :P)

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
There's an emulator for SWG before the Combat Upgrade was pushed out, which completely redefined the way the game was played (and made it much worse in the opinion of the majority of players at the time). It's extremely buggy and a number of professions don't work correctly, but it's fun to play regardless. You can find out more about the emulator at the SWGEmu Forums. For the most part, the setup is pretty easy. The Liberator server holds the stable code for players to actually play the game with, while the Test Center holds all of the new code that's being released, so it's a very different game there, and really made more for beta-testing and bug hunting. :)

It's ludicrously nostalgic to go back and play the game, though. SWG used to be an obsession of ours until they pushed out the Combat Upgrade, which just made everything feel too dumbed-down and WoW-ish at the time. Then they released the New Game Enhancements, which just made it all that much worse, and we left. :(

(The graphics are still sub-par, by the way, but the game itself is too much fun for us to care about that. :P)

I might give it a shot.  I actually enjoyed WoW's combat a lot and tend to try to stick to things similar but I'm willing to give anything a shot lol

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Disgaea one and two for me. Damn these games rock.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Skanky just bought Disgaea 4 and had it sent to me. I've tried a fair few NIS games now and the writing never really clicks with me, so at about chapter 4 I just started skipping the story and started grinding. Then I reached a grinding spot and the game stopped being fun.

Oh well, Skanky will like it at least.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
The main reason I bought it was the Fuka figurine
:taco: :taco: :taco:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I'm so upset...
I'm not playing anything right now. My TV is broken and the sound to my Xbox 360 is not working... I need to get a cable for the only other input in my TV. Also, has anyone heard about how the release of Ico was canceled? I was looking forward to that.  ;9
yeah previously my tv is also broken due to the fact the cause of it is by my old play station 1 game console..
it only broke newer tv than old tv. but now my old play station is still working for over 8 years and sometime i play it.(have no plans to sell it on e-bay) :(

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
wait... My brother told me it was canceled? Was it or wasn't it?

I am now confused...  ???
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No.

Guild Wars 2 Beta - SO GOOD. Despite the awful lag from time to time and terrible frame rate (<5) when there's more than 15 players on screen, it's SO GOOD. They patched it earlier today and it made it run buttery smooth for the most part, but it's a beta so I can't really complain. I like my human Guardian, and he fucking puts out with a Greatsword, but I may make a Norn guardian because i actually prefer their appearance now

In addition to everything posted previously, L4D2.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I just started playing Legend of Grimrock...my god it is awesome.  I miss games like this.  I've been up all night playing it (minus a 3 hour nap which was meant to be a full night of sleep around 9 last night...).

Back to sleep for me but damn when I get home from running my errands today I am going to get back to this game.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
MMO:  League of Legends (EUW Server.) 
MMORPG:  Tera Online (NA Server, Dragonfall.)  (This game is sofuckingamazing.)
PS2:  Persona 4 (Again, last month was my ps2 month, where FFX, FFX-2, Persona 4, and Star Ocean 3 have been being played.)
PS3:  Dreamy Theater 2

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Was playing Diablo 3, will be again after maintenance is done.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Torchlight 2 Beta. So fucking good. Must ARPG fun I've had since D2, and honestly I think it may be more fun, but maybe not better overall. Still plenty of things they'd need to tweak but man is it just pure, satisfying fun. The worst class is my favorite class, if that says something, though.

And I decided to replay D2 as a Paladin, because I started one a long time ago as a break from Necromancer, but dropped it at Act IV because I didn't like it. I like it now.

I think that's it. I'll probably play some Wii games soon, while I wait for Sin & Punishment 2 to arrive.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Yep, I've been playing a fair bit of the beta too. I ended up liking Outlander the most with Berserker in second. I levelled both of those classes to 21 and lost interest in my Embermage and Engineer at around level 14.

I'd say the skill tree needs to be reworked a bit before launch, which is apparently Runic's plan anyway.

Shotguns/cannons are the best.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WELL.

I just completed a personal challenge: Beat Mega Man X without taking a single hit and without using anything but the X-Buster on the bosses. I used SSNES, and I'll admit I made a LOT of use on the rewind feature when I fucked up, but I don't see the point in punishing myself by memorizing stage layouts.

That, and you just try to dodge every. Single. Fucking. Missile. In a Launch Octopus fight. Even with the rewind button.