RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Bahamut Lagoon is a crowd favourite in my house. Classic, awesome game.
Also Seiken Densetsu.

Oh dear lord... the horrifying moment when you realize you're turning into a japfag.
I'm going to change my avatar and signature now.

Do you commonly have crowds in your house? Is your house the Colosseum?
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Yes, no and yes.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I only asked two questions.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
He asked the third question with his eyes.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, but my eyes are always asking that question.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
That's because nobody's answered it until now.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dark Souls and Monster Hunter Tri

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Kid Icarus Uprising - SAKURAI HAS DONE IT AGAIN! SOOOO MUCH FUN.
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
Kingdoms of Amalur - Pure fun and a decent timesink. :D I'm a sucker for RPGs and I particularly love this game's crafting system.

Street Fighter X Tekken

Also, check out my Development Blog!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dark Souls, I blame Dr. Sword. I have not played that one through yet and am trying to do so without use of the wiki or stategy guide, and am finding it rediculously difficult especially with a stealth build.

Although as my gear gets better, it's getting easier... Still, PvP is just stupid. I get mauled by groups of players in gear I haven't even seen in-game yet. It's frustrating.

Other than that I'm working on animations for my project. Much easier.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Putting gold in places you would not normally find gold in Minecraft.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Bought Journey then finished it about two hours later. Best game I've played for a while. Prettiest game I've ever seen.

Rep:
Level 97
You said that about me once ._.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
No I didn't. Stop lying you liar.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Playing the shit out of Fallout New Vegas. Again. This time with mods AND DLC!

The DLC is really fucking good in these games.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Been watching frag videos, so I started playing UT2K4 again. Sooo much fun, and some of those lego maps take the cake.
Been trying to beat Hard Reset. Near the end, I think I'll finish it tonight.
Been playing some Team Fortress 2 with my friend, though I'm not really enjoying it too much right now.
Been playing a lot of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and I love it. I don't know how I went two years without ever playing it.
Played a bit of Counter-Strike Source. The above-mentioned friend is an admin on a server so we had some fun messing around with it.
Started to replay Bulletstorm, which I know think is my favorite shoot of this gen, but the-fucking-piece-of-GFWL keeps freezing on Signing In.
Played about 40 minutes of Osmos and hated it.

Everything about Obsidian games is really fucking good, man

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Battlefield 3.
That's right,  8)
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Pandoras Tower, Kid Icarus: Uprising und Inazuma Eleven

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Skate 1, TF2 with firerain, I should probably get back to chrono cross.

been thinking about trying ff12 again. main reason i got sick of it last time was because i had just gotten through playing KOTOR 1 and 2 which on xbox plays very similar to FF12 so i got really bored half way through not because it wasn't fun but because i was sick of playing that style of combat.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
If you can, play FF12 IZJS instead.

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
Currently going through the Mother series, I'm about to finish Earthbound now. I'm also at the final boss of FFXIII, but I have no will to continue. And I'm playtesting my own game haha. I play TF2 when I don't feel like rpgs.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Mother 3 is the best!!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'm also at the final boss of FFXIII, but I have no will to continue.

I share your pain :(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
Mother 3 is the best!!
Mother 3 is my all time favorite game. I haven't met anyone (who has played it) that doesn't agree that it's the best game ever. Certainly at least one of the best games ever.