RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I should qualify that I didn't play 5 single player.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Anyone know if Stacking is any good? I've been considering picking it up because I love Tim Schafer, but I want some feedback first.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
I played the demo. It's funny, quirky, and the aesthetics are really fantastic and well balanced. The gameplay is unique, it's essentially a set of exploration puzzles. You (a tiiiny russian doll) jump into other "people" and get to use their abilities (cough, listen with ear trumpet, blow whistle, fart, grumble) and you have to also pay attention to the size of the person you wanna use, so you can't just hop in a large doll, gotta get in a small, then meduim doll first, making it a little more difficult.

It was fun, humorous and quirky, but I dunno how it would hold up in the long term.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Mass Effect 3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Chipping away at AC:R. It's a bit frustrating; Idon't quite have the hang of using Eagle Vision to find enemies in smoke. My civillian kill count is higher than I'd like.
:tinysmile:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Mass Effect 3
Yep. It's mostly fine, but those dream sequences are really dumb.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Yeah, it threw me off. I get why they did it though. Trying to tug on some emotional strings, but it was executed really weird.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I just finished Mass Effect 3 a minute ago.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Two Worlds 2 - Despite the shit lock-on and sloppy movement it's actually a great game. Really beautiful too. Quickly becoming a favorite.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Aww yeah, this game is good. I liked the older crpg in VTM too, but this is leagues better. You should be ashamed of yourself if you haven't played this.
Half-Life 2 Deahtmatch - I didn't actually like this at first but I started playing it again and I'm hooked. There are way too many one-hit kill weapons in this game, though.
Pushmo

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Make sure you put the community patch onto Bloodlines, or else you're playing a broken game.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Beat inFamous (twice) (really great game), and played as much Katamari Forever as I was prepared to.

Next on my list: inFamous 2, and Ico/Shadow of Colossus.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Beat Nano Assault last night. The Boss Rush mode ;.; so good
Make sure you put the community patch onto Bloodlines, or else you're playing a broken game.
Ho ho it didn't even launch on my system without it!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Beat inFamous (twice) (really great game), and played as much Katamari Forever as I was prepared to.

Next on my list: inFamous 2, and Ico/Shadow of Colossus.
Aco and I need to play infamous 2, we passed the controller back and forth through our playthrough of inFamous it was a lot of fun!

we plan on doing the same with FF13 since we can't manage to push through it on our own and we both want to beat it because FF.

Rep:
Level 94
we can't manage to push through it on our own and we both want to beat it because FF.

That is a terrible reason to play a game. Its like eating poison-filled ice cream because you like Ben & Jerry's.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I sat beside Skanky as he played through FF13. I had already attempted to get through it though, so I never touched the controller. I wasn't really trying to help him get through it either, since I mostly pointed out things I didn't like as they happened. He gave up near the end of the game I think.

FF13 wasn't very good.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
FF13 wasn't very good.

And I honestly think it's going to be the last new FF that I'll play :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Mario Kart 7 and DAMN it's fun.
  - 

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
A game none of you ever heard before.
Spoiler for:
GROWLANSERRRRRRRRR
なんでやねん

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Spoiler for:
GROWLANSERRRRRRRRR
That's an outrageous assumption and there is no way you can prove that none of us had heard of that.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for:
GROWLANSERRRRRRRRR

Growlanser isn't that obscure. The fifth was released in america and has a following on strategy boards. For the record, I don't think they're very good games.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
I have the Growlanser collection for ps2, and it was OK. Speaking of obscure srpgs, when I'm not playing skyrim, I'm playing Bahamut Lagoon.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:24:32 PM by Holk »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I've tried playing that game at least 4 times, but I seem to have this unshakeable aversion to srpgs.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Bahamut Lagoon is a crowd favourite in my house. Classic, awesome game.
Also Seiken Densetsu.

Oh dear lord... the horrifying moment when you realize you're turning into a japfag.
I'm going to change my avatar and signature now.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Minish Cap yo