RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
I should have seen that one coming, but it's not the system as other people around me can clearly see the 3D effect.

My Optometrist said that it was because one of my eyes focuses far better than the other one, which means I'm only seeing half of the 3D effect (A blurry screen).

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll eventually buy a 3DS, but I want to buy OoT 3D now just to get the free soundtrack that Club Nintendo is offering during June.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm playing through Dead Space 2 again. I'm playing on survivalist this time... those tumor guys are good at making me dead.
I'll be doing fine, then suddenly I hear "Meee'aahhh!" behind me and boom, I'm dead.
;____:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Two Worlds 2, not the castle defense version. This one is actually good. Haven't played the first, but I heard it was total balls.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Forsaken World and SaGa Frontier.

For an F2P MMO, Forsaken is pretty damn addictive.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Then it turns out I'm one of those few people incapable of seeing 3D effects.
That's a bummer of course, but I play a lot without 3D on and even then it's an amazing game.

I heard the 3D was actually pretty much perfect.

I'm thinking about trading in my DSi...
Then you heard that correctly, it's... beautiful. You're really getting involved with everything with the 3D on. However, it is VERY 3D, so most of the time I'm playing with the slider half way.

And you should, that would be a great improvement.
  - 

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm playing Dragon Quest IX. I love this. ;3;

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Mother 3 translation. Fuck do I love this game.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
played and beat both uncharted games back to back a couple days ago. Damn good.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Arkham Asylum, Mortal Kombat 9, Demon's Souls, Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Mortal Kombat has a terrible bug that causes constant jumping which almost has me convinced to buy a couple of arcade sticks, but it's seriously a great game and surprisingly I like playing it with my bros even more than MvC3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Dragon Nest and SS4AE (If anyone else owns it on the PC, play with me! I'm trying to get used to this fightstick).

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Dragon Nest and FF9.

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Borderlands and Pokemon White.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Just picked up Limbo. I'll probably be on that until I finish it.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
FF8, a link to the past

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Mario Party 8. The shy guy train and the goomba pirate level are the best.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
The Witcher 2

what a fantastically beautiful game.

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 96
In ~14 hours: XENOBLADE

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Age of Empires Online

Spoiler for:
It's bad ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Goldeneye Wii. What a great game. I only played the first SP mission, but I've had a blast with the MP.
Metroid Prime 3
Sauerbraten
Pokemon: Black. Bought a this and a 3DS yesterday. So far I'm loving the 3DS, and I never had a DS so I can finally catch up on 7 years of missed games. I really can't wait for November and December, though.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Bastion, which is amazing.
Avadon, which is a classic CRPG like Baldur's Gate.
And finally, Pokemon Black. I caught the bug.

Rep:
Level 97
Ironically, bug types are the best Pokemon in Black and White