RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You should care. A general knowledge about a subject lends authority to the speaker's argument. Either way though, you know that Beth's fans will do all of the work that they don't do, and it will end up on the inevitable "Skyrim-Nexus" site that will be created.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
A misspelling does not mean I do not posses a general knowledge of the subject at hand, sir. And yeah, definitely.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well, people think you are more well educated on the topic if you sound intelligent and don't make simple, foolish mistakes.
I'm playing Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Collectors edition, Master Quest for the Gamecube. Not the DS 3D version. Screw the DS.
I have the N64 one. I am superior.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
What? Everyone makes simple, foolish mistakes, it's in human nature. If you claim that you, yourself, do otherwise you need to get your ego in check. Quit being irrational.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Oh, I'm certainly do make mistakes. I'm not immune to humanity. I'm just saying that if you do those little things right you seem better informed of your argument.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Implying that a simple misspelling means you are not informed of what you are talking about is absurd. Completely.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I'm not saying it does, I'm saying that that's what people think.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Darkspore.
It's good, but it's persistently online and therefore you can't pause, even if you're playing solo. There's a surprising amount of violence for a T-rated game, too. Enemies become torrents of blood and organs upon death.

Skyrim looks great. Those dragon battles...I can't wait for it.
I just got Darkspore. Lets play it mang.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, Firerain. I'd love that! :)

I think it's just Bethesda. Plenty of games use Gamebryo. Civ IV uses Gamebryo and I never encountered any technical issues in it.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Civ isn't an RPG though. Gamebryo was a bad choice of engine for that style of game. They should have just written their own engine like they did with Skyrim. And add me up on Steam! Try angrykaden or thehydra, or jurr on Steam. My name is rehurry in Darkspore.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 12:12:38 AM by Firerain »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
We're already friends. I'm alazz or some variation thereof (e.g. "[something] | alazz").

Does anybody here play Monster Hunter Tri? I'm really excited to play it. It should arrive by tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It's really awesome, but really slow in the beginning. Every little thing feels so damn rewarding though, it's great.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Ocarina of Time 3D. It's extremely good.
  - 

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
We're already friends. I'm alazz or some variation thereof (e.g. "[something] | alazz").

Does anybody here play Monster Hunter Tri? I'm really excited to play it. It should arrive by tomorrow.

My mother plays that shit to death. It gets very fucking old fast without internet play though.

Rep:
Level 69
dynasty warriors 6/master of orionII/ gran turismo 2 (lol) / champions of norrath return to arms/amored core: for answer and Summoner

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (lol wtf is up with this kid's hair, and also, I am about depleted of eye-roll-fuel for toriyama's art style)

Mega Man Zero (Trying for an S-Rank run, and to beat all bosses without taking damage. You gain a respect for the AI in this game real fast.)

Mario Sunshine (Here and There.)

Mass Effect 2.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

My mother plays that shit to death. It gets very fucking old fast without internet play though.
Word. I seriously regret buying that game.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Right now I'm playing: TF2, Darkspore, Gothic 3, Age of Empires 2 and Minecraft.

It varies.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ocarina of Time 3D. It's extremely good.

Well of course it is, it's Ocarina of Time. :P

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
True, but they could also have screwed up the port, which they didn't. :P
  - 

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
True. I heard the 3D was actually pretty much perfect.

I'm thinking about trading in my DSi...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Eh, I'll just play OoT 3D at the games store. They really don't give a shit what you do as long as you don't steal/break anything.
I still bet it won't live up to my ridiculous expectations. Nothing ever does.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Eh, I'll just play OoT 3D at the games store. They really don't give a shit what you do as long as you don't steal/break anything.
I still bet it won't live up to my ridiculous expectations. Nothing ever does.

Thats what she said B)

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
I got Ocarina of time and a 3DS....

Then it turns out I'm one of those few people incapable of seeing 3D effects.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You might want to turn the 3D on, buddy.