RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Wow, that reply was comprehensive. I loved the flourishes, it made the combat so much more interesting. I really loved that hobbe one too, it made me feel like a god whenever I did it. I did think it was a bit annoying how it slowed down every time a flourish happened, because they actually happen quite frequently.
I agree about the money. It was easy, I see all these people complaining everyone in their kingdom died because they didn't have enough money, because they didn't buy anything early on in the game. And I did like the sanctuary, I actually liked it so much I made a similar system in VX (I should probably release that >_<).
Really I only asked because I wanted to know what was different between the PC and 360 versions. Not much, it seems.

I should get that DLC.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm not really certain how it is on the XBox, but on the PC it's pretty simple. Hold in the LMB to charge a flourish, right click to use the AOE for spells or aim for the guns. We get hotkeys for F1 - F4 with the Potion, Food, Summon Potion and Time Potion. This was kind of annoying for me personally. I would have liked to rebound them to something else like 1 - 4 instead. I'm playing on my laptop, so I have the F keys, but I have to hold in the Function key as well which is at the bottom of the keyboard. So in the middle of battle it's annoying to have to stretch my hand across the keyboard to toss down a potion. We could rebind most other keys. I think there was options to rebind those ones but whenever I tried it said I couldn't, lol. The interact key is E. You do mostly anything by pressing or holding E. The hot keys in the sanctuary are also F1 - F4. Annoying for the same reason as above, but not as bad since I'm not rushing to drink a potion, hah.

Also, in the DLC they made the Bandit Camp functional now. So you can revisit it and sleep with their whores or play their shooting minigame and win a couple of badass guns. There's a rifle that has 3 unlockables and each one is the same. You gain money whenever you hit an enemy x3 if you unlock it all. Properly named "The Moneymaker". It's not powerful though. There's also a pistol which is the best in the game called "The Black Dragon". I forget its unlockables though. It's good though. As good as most rifles, but much faster. You just can't snipe anymore, not that you ever needed to though.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm content with my guns thanks, I got the one in the treasury. It's amazing. But I will look into that.
And my condolences for your F1-F4 problems. Write Lionhead an angry letter.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Knights in the Knightmare (PSP) and...
Condemned 2

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The Witcher 2
Galcon Fusion
Starcraft
Warcraft III
I hate playing RTS games against AI. The only tactic they employ is rush.

@Graf: What are your PC's specs and how well does it run on your system? good to know that it's a great game, since I'll probably be buying it soon.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Umm, Oddworld again. Oddysee, since its fucking difficult. I invented something similar to a nuzlocke run. You may die twice in the entire run. You cannot kill a single mudokon.

I was considering making an oddworld platformer, using the abandoned sligstorm concept they have.

Other than that, I played Dead Rising 2 for the first time the other day. I luff it.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
AC: Bro Hood, i'll probably keep playin dirt now and again too.

All this stuff about Revelations made me want to play some Assassin's Creed.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

fucking FINALLY.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
D&D: Daggerdale

It is the dumbest game ever, but its so fun.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Mass Effect 2.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I thought about getting Daggerdale, but didn't. Instead I opted to get The Witcher 2 and Two Worlds 2.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Daggerdale is like $15. It was worth it.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Is it a short game? Like a single short campaign kind of thing? Or full length for $15 lol

Rep:
Level 94
Its a full length, but its an Xbox Live Arcade title that they did a PC version of. Its really repetitive, like I said. You just basically hack and slash and get treasures, but its fun for a while. Even more so with friends.

Rep:
Level 94
Double post to update my preorder list:

I paid off the Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition. Its $30, and it has everything that you could get for Oblivion.

I also reserved:
Rage
Skyrim
Bioshock Infinite
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
and Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm really looking forward to Rage and Skyrim, even more so for Skyrim.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Skyrim is going to be epic.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I expect there to be a fair amount of bugs for the first few weeks of release, no doubt. Always is.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Not as bad though as with Oblivion or Fallout. They finally got rid of the horrid GameByro engine. Thank fucking god.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Darkspore.
It's good, but it's persistently online and therefore you can't pause, even if you're playing solo. There's a surprising amount of violence for a T-rated game, too. Enemies become torrents of blood and organs upon death.

Skyrim looks great. Those dragon battles...I can't wait for it.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I'm playing the piano.

Lol, no, I'm playing Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Collectors edition, Master Quest for the Gamecube. Not the DS 3D version. Screw the DS.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 94
Skyrim will be buggy. Its a given. With games as massive as Bethesda's are, you just know that some things will slip through. I don't care though. They're perfect in their imperfections.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Yeah it will be, but nowhere near as buggy as Oblivion or Fallout 3/New Vegas. They're not using shitty GameByro so this will be a HUGE difference.

Rep:
Level 94
Its not "Gamebyro", its "Gamebryo". Like "Embryo", and it wasn't that bad. Yeah, it was buggy, but it was perfect for those games.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
No, it was a really shitty engine.

and i don't care about the spelling of it, so that's irrelevant, captain spelling.