RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'll have to agree with M00s. Although all the assassinations were exactly the same process, it was intriguing to play.
However, the second one was better. That's not imo, it's fact. I've played brotherhood, and I still think the second one is the best.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The first one was so bad.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
How is the multiplayer in Brotherhood?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I liked it, although I didn't have many people to play with ;9
Brotherhood's story was a bit repetitive like the first one, but at least it did offer some new cool features.
There's an AC 3 coming out in 2012, yeah?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gundam Battle Assault 2

Also check out the first post.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Gundam Battle Assault 2
hahha yesssss. Burning Gundam FTW.

i need to get those two games resurfaced (gundam battle assault 1 and 2) and chrono cross... and FF8... and I need to find my Original Medal of Honor disk.... and it probably needs resurfacing... ffffff

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Arrow does the darnedest things.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I liked it, although I didn't have many people to play with ;9
Brotherhood's story was a bit repetitive like the first one, but at least it did offer some new cool features.
There's an AC 3 coming out in 2012, yeah?
Assassins Creed: Revelations is coming out before that. Going to end the whole Ezio/Altair storyline.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I bought Heavy Rain.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've been playing The Witcher a lot today, and Killing Floor more recently.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Dirt 3

I like the youtube upload feature.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMR00QW3b4c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMR00QW3b4c</a>

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've been super busy lately, so most of my gaming is on the DS. Picross3D and Monster Tale, mostly.

Rep:
Level 96
The Legend of Dragoon. I'm on disc 2. Just entered the land of distorted gravity.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Just entered the land of distorted gravity.

Just make sure you are ready for what's coming up. :X

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. The game looks amazing.

Rep:
Level 96
Oh I annihilated that fucker. Took out the right arm on the second turn, left on the third, and the legs two turns later. He couldn't move until the last three turns of the match. BITCH GOT TOLD.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Currently, slaughtering monsters through The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

I'll also be playing Myst V: End of Ages afterwards. I've beat it before, reinstalled it just yesterday, going to try it again.

Rep:
Level 94
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia again.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Playing Fable 3, Terraria and Brink now and again. Mostly playing Fable 3 atm. All 3 on PC - no xbox.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Red Dead Redemption.

I was playing Heavy Rain ... but then I got RDR.
So my girlfriend's playing Heavy Rain instead. She really likes it. :)

Also, I stopped playing FFXIII, too. Not because it was linear (like every other Final Fantasy ever made, don't even lie to yourself, you just expect more because it's next gen ... and you should, but ... anyway) but because ... RDR is so damn good.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

Rep:
Level 96
Puzzle Quest 2. Level 25, bitches. B)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Panzer Dragoon Zwei. I'm almost at the Guardian. <3

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
NBA 2K11, Decay Part 1, Portal 2, and Metroidvania: Order of Ecclesia

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
All 3 on PC - no xbox.
How is Fable 3 on PC?
It's what I expected. It's been a while since I've played 2, but the world seems way more open and there seems to be more to explore at each area than in Fable 2. I was disappointed in the lack of content after beating the game, but they've just released some DLC yesterday so I'm playing through that. The DLC is actually worth it. So I'm happy about the game again. Combat is actually pretty fun. The flourishes are FUCKING INTENSE. You get some insane finishing attacks if the enemy is low on life. It'll happen randomly or occasionally when you use a flourish. For instance, I just found this one yesterday, if small hobbe is low on life and goes to attack you with a jumping attack and you're wielding a pistol as a weapon - You'll hold your arm out pointing at it, it jumps at you and swallows your gun, hand and arm. Then you blast it through the asshole across the screen for instant death, lol. Like I said though, that kind of stuff happens randomly but if you've got like 30 enemies on you at 1 time your likely to see 2 or 3 of those special finishers. A lot of the times when you flourish or do those finishers, the game will slow down and zoom in on that action making it feel a bit more intense and also allowing you to watch some of the interesting moves. Different finishers for different enemies and weapons you use.

Money is still pretty easy to get after you start buying properties. The menu is actually really unique. You don't pull up a menu when you hit escape, you teleport immediately to a room that has 4 doors. In the main room you can access the world map, option/game menu, your dog stuff, gifts you get etc. Then there's an armory room where you go into to change your weapons, a changing room for changing clothes, saving sets you wear so you can quickly change to a new set, editing your character, undressing and changing the color or dying your clothes. The 3rd room is like your achievement room. It shows off your trophies you have, what achievements you've earned via Xbox live or Windows Live and it also is your vault. As you gain more money there's a big pit in there that'll grow a mountain of gold. When you become ruler you can also transfer fund from your personal account to the kingdom account or viceversa. Going from castle to you is considered evil though. The other way is good. The last room is for multiplayer. You can edit the options, give gifts or join games from there. I haven't noticed really any bugs with the game besides hanging on a couple loading screens throughout the whole game and the fair amount of obvious graphical issues that all Fables have had. Like when digging or bending over with your character the weapons mounted on your back will appear to enter your character's mesh. It looks kinda funny. It's just tiny things like that. Sometimes your dog will get hung up on a small block and not lead you to a digspot or treasure he finds. That's easily fixed by just getting him to find a new path there though.

Overall I'm happy they added the DLC, otherwise it wouldn't be that good as compared to the other Fable games.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:31:28 AM by grafikal »