RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I LOST MY STARTER lol jks it was a Zizagoon.

DOOOM is awesome. My friend Nick shits a brick everytime something scary happens. The pussy.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Haha nice. I'm going through hell now. It's so awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I LOST MY STARTER lol jks it was a Zizagoon.

DOOOM is awesome. My friend Nick shits a brick everytime something scary happens. The pussy.

How many damn NICKS do you know?!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
TWO
HE IS ALSO MY FRIEND
ITS CALLED

SEMI-EXLPOOFELERY.

Rep:
Level 96
I see semi and ex in that statement. o_o Everything alright?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Yeah lol. I just key-board mashed XD

Rep:
Level 96
Black version because I'm boss friendly black fellow.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
I'm blacking version in a very anti-white way. Also because I hate Zekrom.

Rep:
Level 96
See I like Zekrom's design much more than Reshiram's. Reshiram looks retarded to me.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy :V

Edit: Oh, and:

Earthbound
Mother 3

On my psp :3
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:44:28 PM by Redwyn »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Monday Night Combat.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I started up Okami on a whim, and I ended up playing it for quite a few hours. I don't know if I'll stick with it to the end again, but I'm remembering what a good game it is.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Same as holk ._. going for 100%

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm playing Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. Its really hard.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I've been sneaking onto my brother's computer to play Portal 2.
I'm further in the campaign than him and he doesn't even know I'm playing it. -_-
I don't have anyone to play co-op with though.
;9
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Portal 2 is such a great game. I cried when I heard the turret song (jk)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Pokemon Black still. That and my own pokemon game :P

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
RIFT, Portal 2, and Civilization V a.k.a. OH GOD WHERE DID MY LIFE GO

RMRK needs to gaeman again.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Mount and Blade: Warband, Portal 2, and Guild Wars.

Also Namkcor, Civ 5 took a week of my life away a month or two ago. Stay strong buddy D:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
People who want to play Pokemon competitively should get Pokemon Online! :) http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

Saves you the hassle of trying to get desired IV/EV and etc.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
God I haven't played Guild Wars in ages.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
B O R D E R L A N D S

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...