RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
Halo CE on PC going against other people online... Tis a warzone out there! Go to all vehicles blood gulch server and you will be suprised how intense it is...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Fable 3
Starcraft II

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
playing Assassin's creed Bortherhood, mi amichi.

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
Hmmm, modern warfare 2, since its wayyyyy better than black ops :P
Some final fantasy x-2
Some star ocean, though i havent played it in like a month, im still like half way through or more:/
Guitar hero 3
Braaaiins on facebook XD
and every now and then i pick up resident evil 3 :P

Rep:
Level 73
Final Fantasy 12

Haters gonna hate.

They're never gonna make anymore that are gonna measure up to 6 and 9 (in my opinion), but i dont see anything wrong with playing the new ones anyway :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hmmm, modern warfare 2, since its wayyyyy better than black ops :P

No, you know nothing about videogames if you seriously think that unbalanced terribad pile of shit is better than anything, the multiplayer is full of cheaters and the game is dominated by something that should be a last resort. whatever is left of Infinity ward needs a serious fucking reality check on this thing called gamebalance.

there are so overpowered perks and guns in that game, these guys are hacks that showed up for one meeting to discuss new perks and were like "hey man lets make a perk that basically gives you infinite ammo and another perk which lets you knife from like 10 feet away; oh oh and how about we make all the assault rifles have no sway except the AK so that you can totally snipe bitches with them from across the map. How about we increase move speed greatly compared to our other games so not only is mapcontrol worthless but it makes it so lag is even a bigger deal because of our host system" and then instead of testing balance with a beta they just did bugtesting and shipped it.

and if you meant campaign you're a retarded mouthbreather because the blackops campaign was really well written for a cod game, ESPECIALLY compared to MW2.

Final Fantasy 12

Haters gonna hate.

They're never gonna make anymore that are gonna measure up to 6 and 9 (in my opinion), but i dont see anything wrong with playing the new ones anyway :P
oh and the reason there something wrong with playing the new ones is because they are shit.

and please don't double post.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:52:50 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 73
well....speaking of "haters gonna hate" ....theres no need to get so serious, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and anyways, dont act like black ops doesnt have campers and people who know how to use and abuse perks because they do. Personally, i like the weapons and the campaign and multiplayer better in mw2, but black ops has an amazing zombie mode and i love the wager mode. but i forsee that we are just gonna have to agree to disagree:/

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
well....speaking of "haters gonna hate" ....theres no need to get so serious, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and anyways, dont act like black ops doesnt have campers and people who know how to use and abuse perks because they do. Personally, i like the weapons and the campaign and multiplayer better in mw2, but black ops has an amazing zombie mode and i love the wager mode. but i forsee that we are just gonna have to agree to disagree:/
yeah but at least treyarch thinks about their perks for more than five fucking minutes and ask themselves "how could people abuse this and ruin the online experience" before shipping the fucking game. I seriously can't take anyone who thinks mw2 is good seriously. not only that you'll shrug off my points and assume I'm just hating to hate so what the fuck ever.

edit: not only that but commando ruined any short range play. it's removal makes the game better by default.

commando alone could have made mw2 unplayable and worthless. unfortunately it had plenty of help. it turned every single one of those tiny fucking rooms on the maps into a knife fight.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:57:48 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 73
okay, how about this: modern warfare 2 is an amazing game for people new to fps's, its fun and easy to pick up, and when theyve got some experience under their belt, then they can move up to black ops. I have noticed that it is harder to play black ops, especially how it actually takes time to master shooting down planes an helicopters, which i boasted as my job in the previous game. The one thing that I didnt like was that i personally thought that the graphics for black ops werent as good, but as you said, it does have a great campaign mode and an online that is harder to abuse.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
okay, how about this: modern warfare 2 is an amazing game for people new to fps's, its fun and easy to pick up, and when theyve got some experience under their belt, then they can move up to black ops. I have noticed that it is harder to play black ops, especially how it actually takes time to master shooting down planes an helicopters, which i boasted as my job in the previous game. The one thing that I didnt like was that i personally thought that the graphics for black ops werent as good, but as you said, it does have a great campaign mode and an online that is harder to abuse.
if you're playing a mp game for graphics. you are doing it wrong. and yes. mw2 is babies first fps. it's complete shit.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Damn, strike, calm the fuck down.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Just a game dude, not the antichrist.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:58:25 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
MY OPINION IS THE WORD OF GOD

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
Mario Party 5 and Soul Calibur 2. wut wut can't beat my Ivy.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Final Fantasy 12

Haters gonna hate.
I've actually wanted to play this one.

However, I don't know how newbs could ever enjoy MW2. People would noob-tube across the map at the spawn points and kill them when they spawned.

Also, Modern Algebra, what's your SC2 name/character number thing? :3

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I always play the big bads in soul calibur. Nightmare / Astaroth / Cervantes.

Fuck people tellin' me they're noob tier, and fuck tiers D<

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Argument is moot because CoD has been the same game over and over since 2. And I know that this is a generalization, Strike, so don't get all pissy about it.

Anyway, I'm still playing Revenant Wings. It's super easy, but it is very addicting. I just passed 50% of the missions, and I have all but the locked out Espers. I also pre-ordered a ton of games that are coming out soon:

Dragon Quest VI (it comes with a Slime plush!)
Dragon Age 2
Two Worlds 2
Dead Space 2
and the big one, The Witcher 2 Special Edition, which is $129.99.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
2, 2, 2, 2. Play any non-sequels lately, Holk? :V

Rep:
Level 73
arg! I missed the deadline to pre-order dragon age 2, but I have every intention of getting it when it comes out! XD

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
2, 2, 2, 2. Play any non-sequels lately, Holk? :V

Its that season. I haven't played any of them yet, though, aside from Two Worlds 2.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
KOTOR 2

I'm not very far into it, but it seems a bit more difficult than KOTOR. I like that there are more force powers and feats.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Assassin's Creed 2

Rep:
Level 73
Hey graf, how is it? and on that note, whats your fave star wars game?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I haven't played a lot of Star Wars games. Only KOTOR and KOTOR2. I think I played 1 other on the PS2 but I forget what it's called. It was alright though. I like KOTOR and KOTOR 2 the most I suppose lol.