RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Chrono Trigger DS

I just finished all of the endings except the secret bonus Dream Devourer ending, and it reminded me of how great the story was. I'd definitely have to say that it is my favorite RPG of all time, and the DS translation is just so much better than the snes one that I remember from my childhood.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Fable 3.
Finished the main story this morning, but I'm gonna go back and redo everything because everyone died. :[
Maybe I'll just be a tyrant this time...>_>

Edit: Screw it, I'm playing Mass Effect.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:07:39 PM by Acolyte »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The Witcher ate my life.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Megaman Zero

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and WoW

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
AaAaAaA!!! A reckless disregard for gravity

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i'm sorry I can't read alternating capitals in aaaaa without hearing homsar.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Tales of Phantasia, Dead Space and Devil May Cry 4 (multitask)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Started playing Breath of Fire for the first time. Man, this game doesn't hand you ANYTHING for free.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Eternal Sonata
Infinite Undiscovery

I'm finally getting around to a couple more of those random 360 exclusive RPGs... And I have to say, for as much bad press as it got (Well deserved, considering the potential it had before getting shafted for SO4's sake), Undiscovery's a fantastic game. I'm just not looking forward to the 30+ hours it's gonna take me to get my GS to an increment of 5 again (There's a 1 point achievement for finishing the secret dungeon on the hardest difficulty. Mean.).

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol, Arlen, what's with the arl4101? I ended up loving Breath of Fire after I started to get part way through when I first played them.

I'm playing D2 at the moment. I WISH I was playing Neverwinter Nights 2, but I can't find a fucking No CD Crack or patch for that bitch, lol. My CD Drive is broken. Has been for like... a year :(

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I changed it because of harl4101.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Cthulhu Saves The World.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Final Fantasy V

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Graf, I thought someone uploaded the nocd somewhere around here?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Perhaps, but odds are it was for the Windows version. I know a few websites that specialize specifically in No CD Cracks and patches but they're only for Windows. I'm rolling in my OSX. I'll take a look though.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. DAMN, it's good.
  - 

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Few months ago, I fixed up a broken PSP for me and Zeich to share. I presented it to him this Christmas, and with a Gamestop giftcard he conveniently got for Christmas from his sister, we have been fulfilling our Square Enix fanboy needs with:

Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

I'll give you a hint as to what the next game we get is.
It starts with Final and ends with Fantasy.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Knights of the Old Republic in 3 minutes and 27 seconds. Or so the torrent says.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
EVE Online

>What are you playing?
>playing?
>PLAYING

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Black Ops Multi all day erry day
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Final Fantasy 12

Haters gonna hate.

Rep:
Level 94
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings