RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
oh *snicker* I thought it was a command to me. I'll respond once I get all the videos I made up today.
Where is it. :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I'm playing Mafia II. So far it's a fantastic game.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yes indeed it is. It would be nice if there were more things to do than the story alone, but the plot was just damn worth it in execution and substance.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Cladun: This is an RPG!
Finally got cracked <3

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Dragon Age Origins, it's much harder than I originally heard it'd be if you don't plan everything out.

Star Wars: Jedi Outcast
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
DJ Max Portable 3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
"Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman" for the PSP

By NIS, seems a LOT like Disgaea so far (like 5 minutes in, lol)

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
New Vegas. So far, its just like more Fallout 3, except for a less interesting landscape, and a lot more annoying MMO shit.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'm playing ZHP too; I feel NIS are trying a bit too hard to stay edgy with this but personally I find it pretty enjoyable. It's really easy though... not really something I look for in a roguelike.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
NIS should stick to strategy rpgs. Roguelikes are so boring.

Rep:
Level 84
Meh, Prinny was a cool game.

Cladun: This is an RPG.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Birth by Sleep (Been done with the game for a while, but MF is taking me out back & curb stomping my face)
Dragon Saga
Eternal Sonata (Is it any good? got it for $10 and it's been pretty fun so far)
Rock Band 3

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
At the moment, Im playing Civilization 5. Pretty good so far.

Rep:
Level 84
Knights in the Nightmare.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm playing ZHP too; I feel NIS are trying a bit too hard to stay edgy with this but personally I find it pretty enjoyable. It's really easy though... not really something I look for in a roguelike.
I like their usual references to other stuff and their non-serious attitude that's also kinda serious. lol. And yeah, it really is easy. But NIS isn't really known for making hard games. They really only make games that require heavy grinding. I mean, still benefiting from dying? I've never played a roguelike before, but in any game, that shouldn't really be the case, lol. I suppose...

Birth by Sleep (Been done with the game for a while, but MF is taking me out back & curb stomping my face)
Dragon Saga
1) If you REALLY want to kill MF and haven't done so even with Ventus, I can give you an easy guide to winning. P: If not, hint: do not use Terra because he sucks, and the whole battle's really just an endurance battle.
2) I should really play some Dragon Saga... ahahaha

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
Downloading WoW trial to play, other than that I was trying to play Vindictus but it lag's
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
1) If you REALLY want to kill MF and haven't done so even with Ventus, I can give you an easy guide to winning. P: If not, hint: do not use Terra because he sucks, and the whole battle's really just an endurance battle.

Finally beat him with Ven a few days ago =D Took me about 7 minutes of straight dodging his flares & meteors while he was invisible, then I got lucky and he used that X-move like 5 times in a row... Then I did it really easily with Aqua (after like 4 tries), and I'm not even gonna bother with Terra T_T Maybe I'd try if I wasn't on Proud, but meh.

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
downloading startrek online, gonna give it a try
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Legacy of YS: Book one and two (DS)

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
Fallout: New Vegas - in the process of beating it right now.
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Refrigerated Salmon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, Explorers of Darkness.
Ughhh....being a totodile, and fighting like...5000 electric types in the third boss fight. I'll figure it out somehow.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
RMRK Junior
Final Fantasy XI, TESIV: Oblivion, Fable III

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, Explorers of Darkness.
Ughhh....being a totodile, and fighting like...5000 electric types in the third boss fight. I'll figure it out somehow.

Chawhawhaw

Refrigerated Salmon
Chawhawhaw

RGGHHHHHH. SKUNTANK. MESSIN' UP MY STREET CRED. MAKING ME FIGHT LUXIOS.