RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ecstasy*

Also, I never got really into any of the pre-VII Final Fantasy games... Like, in VI, they throw four characters at you in the beginning and expect you to know how set jobs correctly and know the system well. ._.

What's Rhythm Heaven ???

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
What's Rhythm Heaven ???

FUN. It's a DS game where there are all these mission-type things that you do (rhythmically, of course). Like there are these screaming children, and you have to make your screaming child sing along with theirs. That kind of stuff. It's hard to describe, but it's really fun.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Ecstasy*

Also, I never got really into any of the pre-VII Final Fantasy games... Like, in VI, they throw four characters at you in the beginning and expect you to know how set jobs correctly and know the system well. ._.

What's Rhythm Heaven ???
There is no job system in VI. And you start out with 3 characters (though 2 of
them don't count). .-.
You're thinking of V, which wasn't all that spectacular.

And you should try playing it again, because VI is arguably the best Final Fantasy ever made.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:21:12 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I like IX :(

Also, replaying IX starting now.

Rep:
Level 87

I'm playing IX right now, trying to get to Burmecia. I like it a lot. ;D

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

IX is my favorite. I got the .iso's because i lost me third disc. I need to start playing it again.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I got lvl 26 on Dragonica. 1 more to go and I can wear my gladiator set ._. i have 3 of like 6 or 8 pieces of it. 4 of 6. I'm going to look so hot.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:27:52 PM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 83
I found my old PS1 in my attic. I had it like when it came out and I was bout 12 or something. I thought I threw it away, but someone sneaked it into the attic :O. Anyway, I took it out and I'm playing the crappy graphics Street Fighter and DB GT: Final Bout.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Wait PSX Street Fighter? Oh god that game was so horrible. And the load times were fucking crazy. Dont ever remind me of that game again.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I stopped playing Dragonica, no one to play with and I dont have time to level so fast ;-;

I'm still playing oblivion though
and ut2k4 since last night.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Same games really...so yeah.
UT2k4
Dragonica
Killing Floor ut mod (Which is really good, but it's pretty much dead except for three or four players)
Glest
Team Fortress 2

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
After the traditional ChinaDay~ I went to gamestop with my roommates and picked up Odin Sphere and something else that I can't remember and I'm too lazy to get up and walk across the room to see what it is. But I got those two games ._. and currently playing Odin Sphere.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
DWARF.
FORTRESS.
FUCK YEAH.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
tf2, ut2k4, savage 2 (only w/ skanky and chewey)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Cooking Mama
Neves
Nervous Brickdown

I don't have time to play long games lately, so I've been playing short stuff on my DS.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So I beat CoD4. It was real fantastic, I think I'll buy MW2.

I haven't played with skanky or chewey but those are all the games I'm playing right now. And Guild Wars and Diablo II.

Rep:
Level 89
Demon's Souls

Rep:
Level 83
Street Fighter 4, Baroque, and RPG maker 2 for the ps2. I'm a street fighter murderer.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Just finished Okami again with the string of beads, but now I'm not sure what to play next. Torn between a good RPG and an action game. I've yet to play FF9 and FF Tactics (for the PS), but I've really felt like replaying God of War and the Devil May Cry series.

Rep:
Level 83
Just finished Okami again with the string of beads, but now I'm not sure what to play next. Torn between a good RPG and an action game. I've yet to play FF9 and FF Tactics (for the PS), but I've really felt like replaying God of War and the Devil May Cry series.

I would go for tactics. That game is the sheez. I wish they had a vs mode...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I haven't played with skanky or chewey but those are all the games I'm playing right now.
get on steam when I am :mad:
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I haven't played with skanky or chewey but those are all the games I'm playing right now.
get on steam when I am :mad:

When are you on?  ;9

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
KABOOOOOOOOOOOM

Spoiler for:

currently playin': tf2, lineage 2, fallout 3, oblivion, the sims 3

Rep:
Level 89
Mini Ninjas