RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've been playing Dystopia all weekend.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Where are you in VI? I'm replaying it on GBA just to get the added content, and right now I'm just about to go to the sealed gate. I've been going around and getting the dances and rages though, so it's been a while since I've played any actual storyline. I love that game.
Meh, I've been focusing more on V. I made it to Mt. Kolts, but I can't beat the boss there, so I'm just training.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Mount&Blade ._.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Where are you in VI? I'm replaying it on GBA just to get the added content, and right now I'm just about to go to the sealed gate. I've been going around and getting the dances and rages though, so it's been a while since I've played any actual storyline. I love that game.
Meh, I've been focusing more on V. I made it to Mt. Kolts, but I can't beat the boss there, so I'm just training.

What? That's the easiest boss in the game. Besides Whelk. That doesn't count.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Burnout Paradise (PC)

Its gooooooooooooooddddddd
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
still playing Dystopia

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Devil May Cry 3

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Dystopia
Siberia (myst esque game)
Myst 4
Gmod

Rep:
Level 87

What? That's the easiest boss in the game. Besides Whelk. That doesn't count.
I guess I didn't try hard enough. >_> But now I made it to after the Magitek Research Facility, when you have control over the airship.

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
SPORE...I just got the Galactic Edition of Spore and its an amazing game to say the least...and I am currently playing Final Fantasy 4 DS as well.
I just finished beating Portal...too bad its too short...at least it was somewhat fun.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
EDIT: I wanna play the Fable for PC... ;-;

Yeah, it's pretty good. The save system is atrocious, though. I don't mind check points, but when they're an hour of game play apart...*sigh*

CoD4 Single Player
Fallout 3
And hoping to play the Riddick game, but it has some OpenGL error.

Mount and Blade
Crysis
Oblivion

Is crysis good? A lot of people say it's really pretty, but really bland.

Rep:
Level 88
Currently playing...

- Extreme G (N64)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (3 is good, but I prefer 2.)
- Mabinogi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It's alright :/

Ahh.

Adding F-Zero X and F-Zero. Crazy awesome!  :tpg:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
with myself

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Crysis is great. People only say it's bland because they're trying to sound like "refined video game connosouirs". The graphics are pretty, yes, but most people don't understand why Crysis is so requirements heavy.

The truth is, Crytek wanted to make the game future-proof, so they decided to make the highest settings nearly impossible to use on this gen's hardware. Truthfully, nobody is supposed to play it on very high, or even high, really. They knew this when they made it. They only included mind-blowing graphics in the game so that in 5 years, when you have new hardware, Crysis isn't just another old game that you have fond memories of playing. You can actually load it up and it looks completely better than you remember it, and it holds up to other games of the next gen.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I'm playing now Megaman Legends. Fun, fun game!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Ocarina of time, of course  :mad:

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

Majora's Mask is better :mad:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
FE4 and DQ5 :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Currently, I'm going back and replaying Xenogears.
Such a good decision, man. Now, I know a lot of hardcore Xenogears fans disdain the Xenosagas, but I love them just as much. Those games blew my mind. Though I don't think my mind was ever quite able to cope with the strangeness of some of the elements. Every so often I wake up in the middle of the night and think. . .
Spoiler for:
"0_0 . . . Jesus was in that game. . . and one of the main characters was an angel that guarded his tomb. . . and another one was Mary Magdalene. . . .wtf?"

I seriously love them though. Not the most action packed. And it felt mostly like a movie. But the Jungian and gnostic themes kept it beyond fresh in my book.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I swear to God, I'll pistol-whip the next guy who :mad:!

BTW, I'm playing Ace Attorney: Trial and Tribulations.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
EDIT: I wanna play the Fable for PC... ;-;

Yeah, it's pretty good. The save system is atrocious, though. I don't mind check points, but when they're an hour of game play apart...*sigh*
Give me. D:

Majora's Mask is better :mad:

No it's not. :mad:

Both of them are awesome.  :mad:
I say OoT. I remember when I was really young, I got to the adult Link stage but never beat the Forest Temple because I was too scared of the wall crawlers. :V