RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rise of Legends [WARNING: LOADS OF LARGE PICS]

Rep:
Level 88
Basic description: A fantasy style RTS (Real-Time Strategy) with 3 factions. Coutl, the religious people with good economy and energy type weaponry. Alin, a desert styled offensive faction with a lot of magic weapons. Vinci, a steampunk styled people who focus on technology.

There is some bad things about this game. It's really only good in Multiplayer teams. The reason for this is because the factions by themselves have major flaws. Coutl have a severe lack of offensive or defensive power early in the game. Later, they get rather decent units, but it still isn't great. Alin have a very terrible economy. Best units in the game, but you never seem to be able to build them very quick. Vinci are basically powerless until they do most of their research. But once they do, they get overpowered if you ask me. :mad:

Anyway, to show what the game looks like, I've prepared some screens from a battle of me vs. a friend. (Coutl vs. Alin)

Spoiler for My Army Pt.1:

Spoiler for My Army Pt.2:

Spoiler for My Air Fleet:

Spoiler for My Heroes andMaster Unit:

Normally, that would be more than enough to finish off a "Tougher" computer opponent. Which is next to hardest. Unfortunately, nothing could prepare me for what my friend decided to get...

Spoiler for About half his army:

So, we went to battle....

Spoiler for Into the swarm:

Spoiler for They keep coming:

Spoiler for Surrounded:

Spoiler for Dropping like flies:

Needless to say, I lost. ;9

Anyways, If you can play online or something like that, this game rocks in team mode.

And yes, it was totally vital to post all those pics.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
My cousin-in-law helped make this game.

Rep:
Level 88
Really? That's pretty awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
Hey, thats alittle less then half my army  :mad:
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, thats alittle less then half my army  :mad:
Yeah, so? I was just estimating.

Oh and in case anyone can't see it, we managed to get over 2 times the allowed population cap using a nice glitch.