RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chronicles of Suraran [First Game]

Rep: +0/-0Level 84

Chronicles of Suraran

Story
     It starts off in the small Evilian Village of Investialia. The village is a nice quiet village with few minor disturbances. But one day a stranger visits the village and every thing goes totally wrong. This was no ordinary visitor. The visiter was a mysterious lancer looking for the villages cherished Qarakel Stone, and had no intention bargaining for it. The village's elders tried to ward off the intruder, but this ended in a failure attempt. Now with all this mishap going on the hero and his companions must retrieve the stone and find out what's going on. (Way more to the story. That's just the beginning, just trying not to give anything away. :))

Characters
Spoiler for:

Name: Linxous/Linx Larne
Class: Evilian Swordsman
Bio: Linxous is a great young warrior among his people, but in the real world, he's considered a knave. He for having any special abilities, but his power with the sword makes up for it.

Name: Anna Darta
Class: Summon Witch
Bio: She's a young witch from a land very far away. So far away it was lost in time. But though she's away from home, she has one hell of a skill. She can summon guardians! It sounds cool, and is but it'll take a while before you get the real joy of it.

Name: Axel Roland
Class: Tree Chopper
Bio: He's from the small town of Venardy and is looking for love.Not   really, but needs some) When in charge he rules with an iron fist.

Name: Samja Brigand
Class: Thief Girl
Bio: Samja's a loner....how sad. But she does make a living stealing valuables. That's my   girl. She's a great addition to the party, and like I always say "When in doubt, steal an item!"

Name: Tryo Withenshire
Class: Weird Archer
Bio: An archer from the Nobleman Kingdom, he really doesn't like to talk about himself to much, but just enough for you to get him. His archer skills are out of this world, until....

Name: Vayne Livingstone
Class: One-Eyed Vampire
Bio: Not too much is know about Vayne other than he's not from here. While he stays in solitude, he also likes to keep his cravings to himself, it might get him or someone else hurt.

Name: Es Ole'ine Daggermarti
Class: Vernian Archer
Bio: After you know who vanished he's a replacement in his spot. Though his archer skills aren't up to snuff he's getting there.

Name: Pubalo Florescent
Class: Nobleman Lancer
Bio: When joining the party, Pubalo already has a bad reputation with Linxous and the party. But tries her best to redeem her title. Pubalo formally worked for the Nobleman Kingdom's Gladice Knights

Name: Izac Evrett
Class: Hired Assassin
Bio: Izac is a deadly assassin and packs one hell of a punch when battling him. Though he joins the party a bit late in the game, he is required for many side-quest and has abilities that aren't even heard of in the game so far.

Enemies/Guest

Spoiler for:

Armac Roseberry

Ashe Larne

Screenshots

Spoiler for:
Coming Soon!

Hi everybody! I'm new here and I am trying to start off my new game. I started off nice till the point when lots of scripts weren't working so I'm here to see if anyone would be interested in helping me on the project.
                                        Who I need for this project:

Spoiler for:
Scripters
Animators
Mapers

Thank You! The more help, the faster I can get this project started.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Use the center tag instead of trying to space it out manually. Everyone has different resolutions.

Code: [Select]
[center]Sheep[/center]

turns into

Sheep

And the signature limit is 500x200.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:37:20 AM by Irock »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol, massive sig. Anyways. I like your character sprites. What features do you have, or are you going to include? I hope to see screens soon.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This user has been banned for creating a dupe account. I've already banned two of them. If I have to do another, I'll ban your IP.

What I plan on doing is getting the basics out the way, like the weapons and stuff like that. It'll take quite some time, because I have tons of weapons and armors i'ma be adding like over 40 weapons for Linx. I mainly need good scripters. animations and mapping i could do myself, but i need someone who can make animations rather than put them together. If I could get that all done, I'll have Screenies in no time :)

I can officially add a screeny of in-battle play. I like this CBS but I'm debating on some others. The only prob is that I'll have to much trouble making sprites for them  :'( Help greatly need.  ::)
Spoiler for: