RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What do you think of my game's titlescreen and Worldmap?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Updated:
Before:
Spoiler for:
After:
Spoiler for:

Also, I had taken the eraser tool and threw down it's hardness 0% and opacity about 30% and rolled over large sections of the grid as well to dampen it a bit.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 11:53:05 PM by Prince Grafikal006 »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Eeeexcellent :3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I dare u to move
You created a cloud in photoshop then adjusted its contrast and brightness to create some land layers. Then you add some effects and brushes :lol:. waw. that's a great idea :D
"DONT JUDGE THE GAME BY IT'S TITLE SCREEN"

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Actually, the only part of that that was correct was the part where I started with rendering clouds.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
You created a cloud in photoshop then adjusted its contrast and brightness to create some land layers. Then you add some effects and brushes :lol:. waw. that's a great idea :D
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or admiration.

I dare u to move
ow, my bad :D, its my way of admiring something... aw lolz. sorry for the misconception. Hey, you have a demo for that game? Im looking forward to it already. tnx^^

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't even have a topic.

I dare u to move
Why dnt you create one? ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm not going to join the bandwagon of every other person here (except for those few) who posts a game topic then abandons it later. I'm busy with more important things than to spend a lot of time on a game.