RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey There

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I've known about this site for a while now, and I decided to join.

My name's Clayton, I'm seventeen years old. I've been using RPG Maker VX for about a year now, and I guess I am pretty decent at it. I'm not really skilled in a specific area, I guess I'm mediocre in a lot.

Although, I did use some tutorials here to get a feel for a few things, like Leventhan's tutorial on mapping, and that has made me a much more intuitive mapper.
Thanks for that :D

I'll be around, lurking mostly. If I find anything interesting on the good ol' web, I'll share.

You guys are skilled, and I really look forward to being more active.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome, and enjoy this place.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to RMRK! Enjoy your stay here, and have fun :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome Clayton! Hard to believe VX has been out for a year already. I'm sure Leventhan will blush when he hears that you've liked his tutorial. Well, keep away from the gorillas, post often, and have fun.

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome to the forums. Don't be stupid and everything should be fine.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Welcome to RMRK fellow rmvx user. Feel free to ask for any help you may need! And yeah, Leventhan's mapping is top notch  :). Have a nice stay.

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK <3

Also

Hi.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome Clayton! Hard to believe VX has been out for a year already. I'm sure Leventhan will blush when he hears that you've liked his tutorial. Well, keep away from the gorillas, post often, and have fun.
@///@

Welcome aboard RMRK~
You'll definitely enjoy being here :D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
:D thanks for the welcome.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
AHA! IT HAPPENED! YOU MADE LEVENTHAN BLUSH!

Probably not very hard to do, yet still special.

an extra special welcome to you clayman.

Spoiler for:
Also regis is level 66, how foreboding...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome to RMRK.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I look forward to seeing your games and things. Welcome to the board.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!