RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
QI (Quite Interesting)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quite Interesting, better known simply as QI, is a British comedy panel game television quiz show created and produced by John Lloyd, hosted by Stephen Fry, and featuring permanent panellist Alan Davies. To present, 51 guest panellists have appeared on QI. It is shown on BBC Two. Syndicated episodes of previous series are shown on Dave. QI has the highest viewing figures for any show on BBC Four and Dave. From series "F" the show is to move to BBC One.

It is distinguished by the awarding of points not necessarily for correct answers, but rather for interesting ones. Many of the questions are extremely obscure, making it unlikely that the correct answer will be given. Points are deducted from a panellist who gives an obvious but wrong answer, typically one that is generally accepted as true but is, in fact, false.

Can provide more if you people like :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 12:41:07 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm glad you posted these, because I've heard of the show before, but the concept never made any sense to me.

Rep:
Level 88
That was awesome. If you can, I'd love to see more.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've seen many comedies of Stephen Fry but not this one

which is absolutely awesome :O
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the show is awesome, and the last one doesn't work

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
QI is godly. But I'm British so it's expected to be said from me!  :D

The children in need ones are always good aswell!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I actually knew one of these   
"What provides more than 50% of the worlds oxygen?"   
Algae .. yay science

loving this, spend most of my time laughing and the rest trying to catch my breath.  And I'm learning so many interesting things.. like I am never getting within 17 ft of a blue whale.. leaves me a foot to spare ;) 

Still watching... thanks again for sharing

<3

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Finished, all 12 eps of season 1 up now =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Haha, I love QI. Stephen Fry is a great comedian. We Brits are quite frankly...Awesome. 'Mock The Week' and 'Have I Got News For You' are great too.