RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Whoah

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So...... I was here last.... about... maybe..... well, I can't remember, but I would guess maybe I was here last about three years ago.
I was checking my email just now and was surprised to see myself still getting messages from Crankeye, which is not crankeye anymore, but it is sort of. And this message was about this "RMRK awards" that I've been hearing about.

Surprisingly, many people whom I knew from when I was last here are still around, such as HaloOfTheSun, who I noticed winning in many categories of whatever these awards are. Strangely, even my sister, Yossy, who left at the same time I did (maybe a bit later) won a lot of the categories as well.

So here I am. Coincidentally, at the very moment I was checking the email, I was reminiscing about the last RM game I completed, Kazekem: The Wind Blade, and was also listening to the soundtrack, which was made by HaloOfTheSun.

Truly, the reason I came here has been because many users are still active. I haven't even been following the news of RM for a very long time. The last piece of news I know about is the release of RMVX, which I tried once and I remember not liking it.

So, that's that. Good to be back.
Now then, who wants to work on an awesome game?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
The last post you had made was in march 2007, but before that it was April 2006 so you're pretty much right.

Anyway, yeah, Yossy wins awards every year for some reason or other. She was back for a short time this year, but not for all that long. Anyhoo, see you around and welcome back.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
lol welcome back :3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I don't think I know you, but welcome back anyway!  :D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I remember you C= I have no idea if you recall who I am, though; my forum name back in the day was Zypher.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Definitely before my time. Welcome back!  ;8

Tell Yossy we miss seeing her on RMRK too. ._.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
LOL I remember you. :3 Welcome back. =o
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Thanks guys. Also, Malson, I do remember Zypher but I can't remember much else about him except that he was there.
Anyway, I might stick around. For a little bit. Maybe.

And sadly, whenever everyone hears from me, they don't think "Yay Dragonmanga!" (yes, dragonmanga), they think "Yossy!"
And that's sort of sad, since she was always the better the RM user (but never completed her games). Anyway, yeah, she isn't coming back. Like, no way. Life kind of interrupts game making when you get old. She's so old. what an old fogie.

I'm so much better! Hee hee!  ;8

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yo bro, I remember you :3

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Hellu dragonmagna~ ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.