RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Hmmm, would it be good?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That 100 art things by jap, would it be good for music.

but since 100 is a little too much, we'll shorten it to 25/50/30 or something
hi malson~
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:49:53 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
this sounds like fun :)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
If this is what I think it is, namely a thread where we post 100 songs for people to use in their games, I have a feeling it will never work. I don't know about other people, but when I'm working on a song, I don't want it to get lost in a sea of other songs. I usually like to keep my stuff together, because I don't just crank out music like an organ grinder. Also, people don't really post music that they've written here anymore, unless it is for something specific. That disappoints me a little, but oh well. Not everyone has the time. Roph does, though. I wish he'd write music again.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
If this is what I think it is, namely a thread where we post 100 songs for people to use in their games, I have a feeling it will never work. I don't know about other people, but when I'm working on a song, I don't want it to get lost in a sea of other songs. I usually like to keep my stuff together, because I don't just crank out music like an organ grinder. Also, people don't really post music that they've written here anymore, unless it is for something specific. That disappoints me a little, but oh well. Not everyone has the time. Roph does, though. I wish he'd write music again.

no, it was a 'here's a bunch of themes or ideas, make songs that portray these things' such as 'strength' or 'speed' or etc...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Oh, in that case, this is a pretty good idea.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah and it's not like you have to finish it today or tomorrow.
You have your whole life, just keep editing ur posts and saying how many you've got

=D

Alright, I'll just make a topic for the sake of it...like later today or something. Or one of you can make it.
We'll give this a shot.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 09:22:25 AM by nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 07:24:40 PM by NAMKCOR »