RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Church and Catacombs

Destroyer of galaxies and eater of worlds
Rep:
Level 84
No one lives forever, but evil never dies.
Title says it all. Basically, music that's supposed to be heard in a church building, and then a warped version when you enter the catacombs underneath that church.

They're short - 22 seconds - any any tips on improving or ideas would be helpful. (Credit also goes to Arrow 'cause he helped with these. x: )
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:50:21 AM by irock »
[Insert witty signature here]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Very nice, it's fits a smaller, more gothic styled church rather than the grand palace churches with massive stained glass windows.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You people should give Panlah constructive criticism so she can write more. :3

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
PANLAH

YOU ARE STILL HERE ;O;

Thank you for being here. Also, very nice. Sort of reminds me of a old, really ghost(and moss) infested town, like one of those towns that are conveniently placed near castlevainia castle  :tpg:

Even if that was not your intention, thank you.

EDIT: I am SURE i will find use for this XD, THANK YOU AGAIN XD

Rep:
Level 84
Still here, just sorta not too. D:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
The Piano in the catacombs one makes it feel more like out in the wilderness than in a dark, corpse filled brick hallway.

If you did these in tabit, I'd love to see the .tbt of the catacombs one, just to take a peek at the inside of it :)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
PANLAH

YOU ARE STILL HERE ;O;

Thank you for being here. Also, very nice. Sort of reminds me of a old, really ghost(and moss) infested town, like one of those towns that are conveniently placed near castlevainia castle  :tpg:

Did she actually say you could? : O Remember, this is the auditorium- things posted here are not necessarily up-for-grabs resources. Make sure you get the artist's permission first.

Rep:
Level 84
The Piano in the catacombs one makes it feel more like out in the wilderness than in a dark, corpse filled brick hallway.

If you did these in tabit, I'd love to see the .tbt of the catacombs one, just to take a peek at the inside of it :)

It's sort of supposed to sound like that. The point it to have something surreal and bizarre, unique but not deviating entirely away from the original idea. It's located under a church and was used to imprison heretics and stuff. Arrow /did/ make another version, but it's completely different from the church bgm so I didn't take it. ^^;

Do you have a different instrument in mind that we could test instead?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 11:12:29 PM by Panlah »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
PANLAH

YOU ARE STILL HERE ;O;

Did she actually say you could? : O Remember, this is the auditorium- things posted here are not necessarily up-for-grabs resources. Make sure you get the artist's permission first.
Sorry arrow, it gave me that impression  ;9. Panlah, can i use this?

Rep:
Level 84
Well, I'm also using it for my own project.. I just posted it to get opinions on improvement. ^^; I'm sorry.. I'm really not so sure.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Oh well ^^;

It was my mistake, anyhow  :tpg: