RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unreal Tournament 2004

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
If anyone has this, i'm willing to throw down for some games, no use putting up some huge topic to get everyone to download it, I just wanna head into the game with whoever will get off their lazy ass and get the game themselves.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I have it and I actually can play without lags (though the ping sucks).

So yeh~
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I have it.

vehicles suck >:|

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Play CTF then >:C
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
at least online, vehicles suck.

if you're not in a tank, or a car, or something, everyone else (who is) will murder you.

oh yeah, and rockets dont' seem to hurt tanks too much

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hackaredemeer
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
guys let's play today ok
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
guys let's play today ok

sounds good, let's get some people.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm in. If you're playing and I'm on the irc, just tell me =D
Arlen is hot.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
i can play UT2k4 with you guys if you're looking for moar players?

just let me know when and what the servers called ^^

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'd like to play sometime, it's not very much fun playing with bots... =\
Ballistic Weapons mod is an amazing mutator that adds 32 new weapons, very fun. It's really good with assault and CTF.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
Where did u get the "Ballistic weapons" mod?

and when is this game going to happen?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Where did u get the "Ballistic weapons" mod?

and when is this game going to happen?

http://www.runestorm.com/download.php?list.9

I'm hopping on this morning to play some, but that's about it, I'm out the rest of the day.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
awesome ill get the mod, thanks dude. If any one wants a game just pm me somtime ^^