RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Condition: Event lands HERE!!!

Rep:
Level 84
StarcrĂ…ft
Was wondering how you make it so that when a event lands in a certain spot, it makes another event go off.
I tried looking in the Condition Branch and the closest i got to that was the Character condition. Plz halp. thx.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 10:00:25 PM by Open.14 »

Rep:
Level 86
Well... since it wasn't shown as resolved.... I'm not sure if it'll be considered necro posting, anyways!

What you want to do is, have a "clear" (meaning it has no graphic) event in the spot you want your specific event to touch to trigger.  You could! have a parrellel process that conintuously updates that specific event's X and Y coords. and compares it to the "clear" events X and Y goords.  (It could even be the clear event) and when the difference of specific event's X and clears X coords is equal to 0 aaaaand their Y coords as well, it can then his a switch (self switch if you made it the "clear" event) and then on the next event page, set as auto run... It's a little complicated. I can't script, so I try different ways to use events... its a messy proccess, but at least I understand it.... Hope I could help (you or anyone else who searches this)

if you are making this be like a chain reaction in a set event (like you make dog event move to dog bowl, when touch dog bowl, make slobbing noises, and then empty bowl) you could easily just set it up so that when the "dog" moves to the bowl, it plays sound effect, then throws switch "eat's food" and the bowls event, when "eat food" is on, turns to empty bowl.... *shrugs*

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?