RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Philosopher's StoneD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
my weekly blog, I've kept it updated every friday, but had to switch to saturdays as of last week, so eh.

It's been up and updated weekly for a little over two months now, and I plan on keeping it up as long as I can.

http://namkcor.wordpress.com

if I had to describe it, I couldn't find the proper words, so I'll just post the excerpt from the main page.

Spoiler for "main page":
Welcome, to ‘The Philosopher’s StoneD.’

I suppose you may be asking yourself… Just what this blog is for?  Why is it here?  Is this all just a straight up adoxography?  What in the world does “flacourtiaceae” mean?

So I suppose I’ll start by answering those questions.

1) This is simply a collection of my own philosophical and analytical ventures, pertaining to the world as we know it, and/or things in or about the world.  Simply put, I’m writing my thoughts on life.

2) This blog is maintained and published so I may share my thoughts with willing readers who are interested in getting a new perspective on common things.

3) It is only meaningless if you choose to find none.

4) flacourtiaceae (n.) a flowering plant family in the Cronquist system and several others of plant classification. [1]

Please do not read any of the entries if you fall into any of the following groups:

- people who take things far too seriously

- people without a sense of humor, who can’t laugh at sarcastic and sometimes cynical jokes and assertations about a given subject

- strict and concrete religious persons who cannot deal with criticism or jest directed at their belief

Comments are welcome, and in fact, are encouraged.  I’d love to see you posting your own thoughts, or starting a friendly debate (as long as it doesn’t get all -too- heated).  So feel free to comment and share your insight on the subject. (Who knows, you might even teach me a thing or two ;D )

that all aside, I do hope you enjoy my ramblings, and don’t hesitate to subscribe via RSS if you enjoy yourself ^-^

I hope you enjoy your perusal of my site :)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This site is awesome.

Thought me about pomo's

lol homo and pomo =D
Arlen is hot.