RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FALLOUT 3

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
A pic of my new character, after completing the game I felt as though I wanted to start again and get everything possible,

I call her,

Annie.

Spoiler for:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Spoiler for:

Face pic as requested
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
my character build i'm working on what do you think anski?
Spoiler for:
starting stats
S 8
P 9
E 5
C 1
I  5
A 9
L 3

|     Perk      |  Rank |    level gotten   | additional
       intense              (1)           level 2           +1 int
       intense              (2)           level 3           +1 int
       intense              (3)           level 4           +1 int
       intense              (4)           level 5           +1 int
comprehension                        level 6
     gunslinger                           level 7
    commando                           level 8
    scrounger                            level 9
    Finesse                                level 10
    Strong back                         level 11
      sniper                                level 12
    intense                 (5)           level 13         +1 luck
     action boy                           level 16
grim reaper sprint                     level 20

=Quest perks=
Power armor Training dur.
Ants Strength  +1 str
Wired Reflexes
special bobbleheads +1 all stats

final
S 10
P 10
E 6
C 2
I 10
A 10
L 5
This is all i got so far, i might just use up the rest of those perk slots  on either intense training to boost my charisma or on master trader and scoundrel 3 ranks to negate the cha dump stat.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol two headed cows.

gotten

i think you mean got. :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Great, now this thread is back to life.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
well i just downloaded the game and saw the thread eek. :(

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I beat it once and I'm on level 19 on my second character, doing all the side quests and shit. I did a strength/charisma build with melee and unarmed skills only lol so fun

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I really wish I had the PC version and a computer that could run it so I could use all the sweet mods. ;_;

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
oh wait this has mods EPIC

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
I prefer the older games for their humor and such. But Fallout3 is immense! I love it =D

To save Megatron or not to save.  Hey if you feel like blowing it up. DO everything in the town first =]

The game has similarities to Oblivion, obviously coz of the same makers, to be honest its a totally different game! So don't judge until you played  :D

I only have it on 360  :-\

PC has mods and also has updates. 360 has no updates =[  At the moment anyways.