RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Master Chief Sprite Set

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
My game called for him, so I made him.

Subject to change, I don't really like something about this sprite, once I figure out what that is, I will post a newer version.

Sprites to come:
The Arbiter
Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon
Chuck Norris
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:06:26 PM by modern algebra »

Lol, dude. That's an amazing set for him. I know the generator doesn't have his stuff--what did you use?
Two-D programmers and high school freshmen share a common horror: the Z-axis.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
nice :P

head's a little big though. reminds me of There's something about Halo 2....

Spoiler for:
It's metal Maverick's fault .-.

Lol, dude. That's an amazing set for him. I know the generator doesn't have his stuff--what did you use?
From scratch, I used another sprite and google image searched picture of reference to go off of.

"nice

head's a little big though. reminds me of There's something about Halo 2...."

I thought the body was a little small, pretty much the same thing though lol.

TSAH2 was extremely funny but I'm going to use his character off of Halo 3, 2: Halo 4: The movie (the title goes something like that)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:40:27 PM by 1wdc »

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
this is 2 big the sprite has a minor glitch

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Good for you, this topic is also a year old. You can always shrink it if you need to.