RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Online Vidya with RMRK

Poll

Which Game would you prefer playing?

Neverwinter Nights
Halo CE
Age of Empires 2
Red Alert 2
Starcraft

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've had AOE2 up and running. Games take forever because there's a lot of preparation to be done and not suitable for someone with 15 minutes or so to kill, which was my point.

I agree that it takes longer to play a game of AoE than Halo, but come on, you have plenty of free time.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I do, but it's not about me. I already said my vote was made based on probability of success and amount of participation, not personal preference.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Malson, play with me and Skanker. You'll see what a shagrush is =D

=D

@_@
Arlen is hot.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Starcraft shouldn't be losing. It's way better than AoE2 + RA2 combined w/ whipped cream.
koreans think starcraft is the best game ever, even when it's not.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:13:19 PM by John Spejcher »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I said AOE2 in the polls, but I like Halo just as much because it's easy to set up.

Oh and I need to figure how to get AOE2 to work, so Halo is fine for now.

Rep:
Level 84
StarcrĂ…ft
STARCRAFT F****** RULES! IVE PLAYED IT OVER HALF MY LIFE AND HAVE MADE OVER 100 MAPS ON IT! OMG! I LOVE IT!
MODERN ALGEBRA! GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!