RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ragnarok Online::: PessimistRO

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
It has been forever since I've posted here... I kinda moved from RMXP when I started college... started running out of time and all. Well, I did get back into game "development". I've been working on a Ragnarok server and I thought I'd share it with you guys (and girls).

Pessimist RO

PRO is dedicated Ragnarok server hosted by experienced GM's. Our goal is to give people a fun and friendly community to grow into and feel welcome. We update the server at the moment any errors or lag arise, as well as being backed up daily and stored on three independent computers so your hard work will never be lost.

Low Rate:: 10x/10/10x
Max Level:: 99/50 and 99/70

Events:: Yes. Will be hosted when we have a large enough player base.
Custom Items:: Yes. 200+ released as needed
Custom NPC's:: Yes.
Custom Quests:: Yes.
Custom Maps:: Will be supported when I find someone with the map editor.
Updates:: At least once a month.

Stat/Skill Reset?:: Yes
Healer?:: Yes
Job Changer?:: Yes
Quest Skills?:: Yes
Marriage?:: Yes
Warper?:: Yes

PvP:: Only in PvP rooms
RolePlay:: Will be supported when I have a RolePlay GM.
War of Emperium?:: Yes, three days a week.

Contact Information

Email: Savarast@pessimistproductions.com
Email: pro_support@pessimistproductions.com
Forum: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Pessimist_RO/index.php

Notice!

I am looking for some GM's. You do not need experience with Ragnarok (though it does help). I am in search for:

Event GM Will be expected to gather people and execute events.
Public Relations Will be expected to spread the name of PessimistRO to increase the population base.
Moderator (In-game) Will be expected to enforce In-game rules and deal with disputes.
Moderator (Forum) Will be expected to enforce forum rules and deal with disputes.
Bot Hunter will be expected to find and eliminate Bots. (there are none so far, but they will likely come)
Sub-Administrator Will be expected to know RO and be able to help me Server-side.
Ect.

Contact me if interested.

The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Yeah I don't think I'll play, I'm an optimist.

- -

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
why call it 'pessimist RO'?
that doesn't make it sound like a very promising server

it makes it sound like...

well don't get your hopes up about the quality of our server, and you surely won't be dissappointed ;D

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Truth be told, it was a too-up between "PessimistRO" and "Wrath of Ragnarok". I suppose the latter would be better.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'd actually go for Wrath Of Ragnarok cuz even if the words are common, its atleast encouraging.

If not that, its atleast NON-discouraging.

=S

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Just cut your losses and go with "GilgameshRO"

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They'd have to pay him royalties though =x

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Bah! No royalties! I'll just be a thief! bwahaha!

Hrmm, well, I'll take your suggestions to heart.