RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Neverwinter Nights RMRK - Official Thread

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I installed it. You use the two install cd's and the play cd to install. It worked fine.

But I can't play it. I keeps asking me to insert the play cd, when it's already mounted.

You have to mount that cd to install. Why would it work when installing, but not when playing?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You need a cracked .exe to play without the cd.

Rep:
Level 96
The torrent was for version 1.10. there's no no-cd patch for that version.

...why is the torrent we downloaded so old?

I clicked update and updated once already, just like I was told to. Should I have the latest version of this game to run it, or will that cause problems?
It's a 450 mb download to update (a second time).

Also, I read that we weren't supposed to install the expansions, but there was a sarcastic smiley after it. So I'm not sure. Are we installing it or not?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 05:37:09 PM by arlen »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I have shadows, it's a great expansion from what I remember, I'd suggest it. Lots of new stuff.

Rep:
Level 96
The update failed. Probably because it's 450 MB. It took me long enough to download the torrent.

This is too much trouble. 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 05:58:16 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 96
oh my god, so I installed the expansions, which bumped me up to version 1.59

there's no patch for 1.59. There's patches for 1.0, 1.30's, 1.40's, and 1.60's, but nothing in the 1.50's.

This is retarded.

edit: Okay, I'm trying to update to the latest version, since the cd-check was removed after 1.66. Hopefully this will work...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:30:19 PM by arlen »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
grab the first patch off the patch listing if you're using vista, or just click 'update' on the launcher menu if you're not.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
The game's working. I'll figure out the netplay crap later.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
kk, awesome

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
 :tpg:

Skanker and Cecil play fast. Then I and cecil shall try so we know who the problem is with
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So I've got 22.3% done of NWN and the two expansions...Gonna take a while...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would love to do this except my parent's turn the computer off all the damn time :mad:
So torrents are an issue for me until I'm in college in two years.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I got it fully downloaded...Playing a Ranger as my main. I haven't gotten much play time in, and I've only got NWN and SoD installed.
Remind me, what am I supposed to do, finish the barracks part?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got it fully downloaded...Playing a Ranger as my main. I haven't gotten much play time in, and I've only got NWN and SoD installed.

prelude, yes.

though I don't think it'll matter :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

prelude, yes.

Kewl, when do we play?  ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

prelude, yes.

did you netplay crack?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

prelude, yes.

did you netplay crack?

Uhhh....no. Was I supposed to? With official keys do you have to?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Uhhh....no. Was I supposed to? With official keys do you have to?

if you own it, you don't have to netplay crack

This has pretty much died, unfortunately .-.
It was too damn hard to set up, no wonder it didn't happen xD
Ahh well