RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Neverwinter Nights RMRK - Official Thread

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Downloading, I realize it wont work and take up precious space on my computer, but whatever.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
fages

Torrenting now, I guess I'll give this a shot.

*is gonna be a roph*

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Great, two Half Elf fighters.  :mad:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
great biohazard....  also hamachi doesn't fucking work with this, when we just used real ip's it worked perfect starfyre halo anski wingard and me all could connect i have yet to get malson to try because he's gone or something

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

we'll probably have to split into two groups anyway.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It never said your race so I chose half-elf because I thought they were cool, lol. I'll go human.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 12:55:53 AM by mastermoo420 »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
if hamachi and real ip doesnt work then theres always leaf: http://www.leafnetworks.net/ works exactly like hamachi but err differently

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
we had Star, Strike, Malson, and Myself all connected to Strike, I think, last night.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hmm, i'll get this tomorrow (2gb will take like...maybe a day ;-;)

I'll get to a good enough level

then i'ma kill you all
So you can count me in for the footoore.

edit: Joined Hamachi network. I'm the Nitewurf, faugues.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 01:08:34 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I think everyone should play through the prologue at the academy first, by themselves, for a couple reasons.

1) free drops - armor, a free level, etc... might not be distributed through the WHOLE party, but just -one- person
2) you'll KNOW HOW TO PLAY so that when we actually DO start, you won't be asking LOL HOW DO I ATTACK?

this means just about everyone should be about lv3

The Multiplayer also rec recommends that the prologue be played solo, I believe, for the above reasons.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
posting so this shows up in my unread replies

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, is the prolouge thing the "Prelude" for the campaign? Also, I don't get the thing about the username and password. Is it supposed to say it doesn't work and just skip ahead? :P Also, should we set the first name to our RMRK forum name and no last name ?_?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
As long as people know who you are it doesn't matter. Basically no making a character named Razzifrus Higglebath because no one knows who the hell that is.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, i was wrong.
Because I'm not doing this continuously, but pausing in the way so it'll take about...15 hours ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I have a copy, but my discs are broken.. =(
Luckily I have my cd key.

I'll be playing once I get the torrent. ^^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
86.9 %

edit: Done

Now to practice =D
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I tried the torrent yesterday, it said it'd take 2 years to finish? I kept it on for about ten minutes, no data... =(
Gonna find a different one.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ask Namkcor if it'd work with ours.

no wait it should
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'm playing too .-. Halfling Sorcerer
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ok, can we all agree that perhaps tonight, or tomorrow night should be the first session?

Everyone who is involved and already has a working online copy are people from IRC, so I suppose it could be easy to organize.

we should get started already .-.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Tomorrow night is friday night for you guys, thats saturday morning for me so it should be ok with me.

=D

Also, started game ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Also, started game ;-;

kk, beat the prelude :)

edit: I have none of your info.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Err, i'm having probs.

I cant change my resolution. The options just dont appear ;-;

halp.

edit: Also, I'm an elf lol cuz the other classes were lame

Dwarves were cool, but to short.

Ranger Nightwolf, The Elf =D

Edit: Updated my drivers and got rid of that problem but now the menu wont show.
Good lord, what a game =D
I like it
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 01:16:55 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ok wait, I'm confused.

is it working or not?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Can someone find a better torrent with more seeds than leeches? I looked on Mininova, ISOhunt and TPB....