RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Outfit Requests - Kunoichi (Female Ninja) Uniforms

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
What's for dinner?
Hello RPG community.  I am currently working on a Japanese & Chinese Project that my close friend planned over a year ago and been working with a few friends now...... I'm taking a break from FPS and moving on to making my own RPGs with them since I just got into RPG's recently and making my own RPG's sounds alot of fun.......

This Kunoichi (by Verdeni) has the outfit I really need......

I'm just asking if any of ya can please ether make a shorter hair version since her ponytail is in the way or remove her and just leaving her outfit on the set like these for an example - http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?ffblanks

I also want the shoes to be removed (Ya can add sandels if ya like, that would be better!!) like that and so it can look more like leg warmers...... (I might use that to make leg armor out of it sometime in the future....)

Don't worry about the color of the outfit.........just leave it as it is so I can make new colors out of it........
I want to make a collection of Japanese & Chinese outfits to add for my Character Maker XP and share it to all in the future........