RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello, I'm Dark Blade :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I have absolutely no idea how to script and program RPG's, I am a story writer and item shop Lister. I came here because I need help making an RPG, we have a map maker, and a scripter, but we still need more help.

Can someone please help us? http://nsider2.com/forums/Untitled-RPG-Thread-help-wanted-Edited-t297449.html

It's there. We need backup. You can give me info, and I can post it there when I sign in, or you could join our project. Please help us.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Why does no one bother to post in the right forum? This should have at least been thrown in Welcome. In addition, don't double post, we have an edit button.

Moved.

I apologize, but I still need help.  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 91
Didn't I move this? ~Moved again; he's looking for help.

Listen, I can understand how this project sounds dodgey, but it has improved a lot since I posted this. At least one person should take a job. We need music guy, and sprite maker. Simple job's none the less. I know I may be a n00b, but a veteran RPG maker is helping us.

He made a game called Chrono Chronicles as his first RPG, and now he's at a whole new league.

Here is his game he's working on solo (which he prefers) And this is on 2003 :O

http://nsider2.com/forums/SONATA-Ghost-Love-Score-t316373.html

He's very experienced, but without sprite designer's and Music finder's/maker's it will take forever to finish. It is a step by step project with about 30 act's we are done with Act I almost. About 6-10 hours long. We've put a lot of thought into this...
Check us out now.

He even has a trailer on Lance's, he is amazing and as skilled as most of you probably. He only help's part time though. He has an account here with only 4 post's. Lance007 I believe. Please help us, we are short handed.  Here is Lance's awesomeness.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
YouTube link doesn't work, but I went to that link, and to be honest: it could use a little work. I had considered putting my name in for composer, but I don't really think this is something I'd be interested in. The mapping is kind of bland, and it seems like you just reused a bunch of unmatched sprites from other games. The battle screen has a big black square under the enemy, and to be honest, I kind of think you're talking it up a little too much.

Oh, and I've made my feelings clear elsewhere about claiming to have "Acts" in your game. If your first one isn't done yet, don't claim to have 30 of them.

Ps. I think this is in the wrong place again, since you're asking for help, but I don't even know where it belongs.

Rep:
Level 91
Since team and tester recruitment is gone, this is the place to ask for help. I'll probably ask for a name change of this forum's description.

Also, Holk gives a good point, you shouldn't talk so high until you have examples of your work. Since you don't have a reputation, I'd suggest releasing the first act or whatever; if it's good, you'll get a team.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:31:09 AM by Falcon »