RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Demon Flame

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hi people

It's the new demo yay!!!

Download Demo of Demon Flame http://www.crazyboneworld.zoomshare.com/files/Demon_Flame.zip

and if you don't have the rtp then here:http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/rtp_download.html
It's 21mb but once you've downloaded it you'll never need to again and it lessens the amount of stuff you'll download in the long run.

Also, you'll need this if you haven't already got a save file from the previous demohttp://www.crazyboneworld.zoomshare.com/files/Save1.rxdata
put it into the folder where you saved the game.

Story

500 years ago a man was born into this world.
He became a priest of the gods.
One day ten murderers entered the temple of the gods and attempted sacrilege.
He drew his sword and ran to meet these murderers.
He had had little practice in fighting and was soon being stabbed all over.
But no matter how much the hacked at his body he would not die and he slaughtered all of them.
And so this man was blessed by the gods in that he could never die.
But he became hated because of his gift and was cast away from society.
And he found it not a blessing but a curse.
Deep in the darkness of the catacombs of the north he began to become mad.
For fifty years his hatred smoldered.
And there in the forgotton tombs of the death mages he learnt horrific secrets.
He came down from the north, a black veil of death coming behind him, leaving none alive.
The high priests of every god were called upon and together they created a blade that would cut through even demon flesh.
And to lock away that monstrosity,  for that was what he had become, they used that legendary blade to cut a hole in Hell itself.
and they locked that gate With 5 keys. For the location of the other gate they knew not.

Screen shots
Spoiler for:

Your village.

Fight monstrous bosses.

Visit beautiful areas.

See the world become covered in demons.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:36:11 AM by powerdude »

Hi people
Sweet, a reply and i haven't even posted anything yet... ;D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
My first uploaded RPG.

The demon world

Tubular graphics.

Hi people
is that good or bad? ???

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

Hi people
thanks for posting ;D

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Real criticism time. You have the emptiest maps I have EVER seen. EVER.

Your post lacks sufficient detail and plot/depth to the story whatsoever. Even if there was a download link, I wouldn't download. Based on this revolutionary presentation.

Rep:
Level 102
sweat your criticism is cool :mad:

Hi people
I only posted it 5 mins ago.
It's true though, i aint too good at mapping.

Rep:
Level 102
bs don't listen to him sweat its good mapping :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I have to agree that the mapping is bad, and that is a pretty large detriment to any project. Oddly enough, though nobody plays RM games for graphics, bad mapping is one of the things that will most turn people away from a project, myself included. Read some of the mapping tutorials we have in the Tutorial Database to see if you can improve. If you try hard and still can't then you should try and recruit a mapper or hardly anybody will want to play your game. That's just the way it is.

Anyway, I like the idea of equipping spells - it's neat. Aside from that, I don't see anything else positive about your project. That could just be your presentation though. I suggest you read some guides on making an attractive project topic. It's too disorganized as it is. Also, you posted this in the wrong board so I'm moving it.

@Irock - Be serious or gtfo. That joke's been exhausted. Nothing funny can emerge from it any longer.

Rep:
Level 102
@Irock - Be serious or gtfo. That joke's been exhausted. Nothing funny can emerge from it any longer.
Shut up. :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

PENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZ

Hi people
I've looked up some mapping tuts and I think it's helped, i'll post some of  my IMPROVED screens soon.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the third screen looks pretty good, however the others are still very empty and don't help any :/
I also can't tell what's going on with the battle system at all.

and that banner is far too large, remove the blank space around it so that people dont' need to scroll and/or maximize just to see the topic

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon