RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Savage Worlds

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Something I just finished and I decided to upload it...
It's rather large, so I put it in a link form.
Savage Worlds

It was done with Photoshop CS2 and a tablet, started sometime last night, worked till about 11 and then finished it this morning/afternoon.
CC is always welcome. =3

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:35:06 PM by boe »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Looks pretty good. Wouldn't hurt to throw in some stars, maybe some space dust. Other than the negative space, I dig it.

edit: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW HOLK >:l
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:32:25 AM by Firerain »

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Cool man.  I agree with Firerain's suggestion.

I like the way the blue earth-like planet was painted.  Did you use reference?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, I haven't gotten a chance to look at anything, just got back from a looong trip.

Thank you Firerain, I agree! I haven't experimented with anything on it yet, but I don't like the way the orange planet looks, probably going to change it or make a new one sometime soon and I'm definitely going to add some extras to it.

Thanks Gary! Nope, it was all done without reference. I think if I had one, the sun would've turned out much better. :lol:

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
=] I just found a new back ground

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Your sun reminds me of the cover to an album I love =o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Your sun reminds me of the cover to an album I love =o

Tis a cool album cover.

So I lost all my progress on revamping it because Ps crashed. >.< So I kinda gave up on it.

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Ah, planets from a distance. . . something incredibly alien and yet. . . nostalgic about drawings of them. I suppose we all wanted to be astronauts when we were little, back when science and space opera were the same thing in our heads.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ah, planets from a distance. . . something incredibly alien and yet. . . nostalgic about drawings of them. I suppose we all wanted to be astronauts when we were little, back when science and space opera were the same thing in our heads.

I must agree with that, the one thing...if possible, to do before I die would be to explore space, just even the smallest bit of it. So barren, yet so awe inspiring.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I must agree with that, the one thing...if possible, to do before I die would be to explore space, just even the smallest bit of it. So barren, yet so awe inspiring.  :lol:
I agree. If you get a chance to go space-faring, PM me. Hehehe.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Space jumping. That's next on my to-do list. Fly up to the edge of the atmosphere, and freefall down into a parachute landing.

Rep:
Level 84
It does seem quite good, even if lacking a bit in the terms of stars, space dust and the effect of the light irradiated by the sun. Also, and I mean this in the best way, the sun you drew looks a bit... strage, like a cat's furball.

Oh another suggestion, why not making small moons around the planets?
"Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo"